Ignore the other reviews, for the same price you can get a much cleaner, better place to stay in Samui.
We stayed here for over a week, the photos make it look better than it actually is. The pool area is really run down, the hallway carpets are covered in stained and weren't vacuumed once in our 7+ day stay and the hallways continually smelt like rubbish. We were also asked for a deposit when we asked for a second room key.
The hotel in general seems poorly managed and although the other reviews say its a new hotel its definitely not or has really been poorly maintained since built
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Avenue Samui, Koh Samui is a well-established resort perfectly suited for a relaxing getaway. Set amidst lush tropical garden in Chaweng area, this stylishly-designed resort is near Koh Samui's hottest spot and entertainment belt. It is situated within 5 minutes' walking distance to the beach and is only 15 minutes drive to Koh Samui International Airport. The resort features 75 spacious guestrooms, fully equipped with all essential in-room amenities to provide most comfortable and pleasant stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Avenue Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fx Resort Chaweng Hotel Bophut
- The Avenue Samui Ko Samui/Chaweng