I stayed at FX for 12 nights in july. It is a lovely, modern hotel few minutes walking from the beach. If you dont mind to talk 5 minutes to the main street, or 5 min to the beach you should absolutely book FX on your Samui stay. Its a lot cheaper than the beach resorts, and its a very clean hotel with a friendly, and helpful staff. The staff will help you with anything, and without them we wouldnt reached the ferry to Donsak. I would stay here again, no doubts. Although, me and my GF didnt get new towels each day, and once it went 4 days before we got new. We even tipped the maids every day. Our freinds got new every day, so guess we was just unlucky..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Avenue Samui, Koh Samui is a well-established resort perfectly suited for a relaxing getaway. Set amidst lush tropical garden in Chaweng area, this stylishly-designed resort is near Koh Samui's hottest spot and entertainment belt. It is situated within 5 minutes' walking distance to the beach and is only 15 minutes drive to Koh Samui International Airport. The resort features 75 spacious guestrooms, fully equipped with all essential in-room amenities to provide most comfortable and pleasant stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Avenue Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fx Resort Chaweng Hotel Bophut
- The Avenue Samui Ko Samui/Chaweng