“Simply perfect!”

Price range: US$27 - US$75
Cuisines: Seafood, Contemporary, International
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: This unique restaurant is the most romantic dining option within the island where guests can enjoy the most luxurious setting amongst the tree tops which is perfect for an occasion to demonstrate one's love for each other. Guests can enjoy a menu inspired by Executive Chef, Azizskandar Awang that encompasses carefully selected high quality fresh products brought together on your plate with all the years of his experience. The menu is complemented with our extensive wine list which will be carefully explained by our in house Wine Guru.
Reviewed 26 August 2014

This is an amazing, amazing experience that all frequenters to Koh Samui should take the time to explore. The restaurant is set high in the trees, we went at night so our view was limited, however we were treated to a perfect lightening storm which lit the sky a beautiful purple colour. Nothing to do with the restaurant, of course, but the vantage point made us feel like we had the best seats in the house!! The staff we so, so lovely and went out of their way to make us feel welcome and we did! The menu is limited but it was still difficult to decide what to have as it all looked so good! Some of our table thought their starters were a bit 'unusual' I had the scallops which were delicious. Our waiter came to the table with a salt selection before our main courses which was performed well. A nice touch. My main course of lamb was the best lamb I have ever eaten. It was exquisite! A negative comment I would make is that the desert was way too sweet for my personal tastes and presented in a 'deconstructed' fashion which I don't enjoy but still of very high quality

One of the things about this restaurant which really pleased me was a particular wine menu which, when ordered from, a donation was made to helping elephants. We ordered from here and the wine was nice. Not our usual selection but still good. The staff were attentive which I imagine isn't easy given the secluded layout of the restaurant. Also, we were given mosquito spray to fend them off. A thoughtful addition. All in all this was a wonderful experience which I wouldn't hesitate to recommend to anyone.

GeneralManagerALS, General Manager at Tree Tops Sky Dining & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2014

Dear Kbdale25,

We appreciate the time you have taken to write this detailed review which will help us and other future guests.

We will look into the possibility to make the thunder storms a daily evening happening as they are actually quite dramatic, I fully agree. But please don’t hold me responsible if we aren’t able to manage it.

It is great to hear that our “Charity Wine” from Thailand with donations to Elephant projects receives such positive feedback from you and we will surely continue this for a while.

There are newer reviews for Tree Tops Sky Dining & Bar

Reviewed 22 August 2014

Tree tops has hotel and spa on site Our table was located on ground level only view we had was of hotel rooms. Could see people driving golf buggys and walking to an from hotel this was not the view we expected. My boyfriend took me here for a birthday meal it said the setting was romantic there was nothing romantic about our surrounding or the view. The service and food and drinks was very good however for the price the portion size was not so good. The menu was quite limited we presummed it was a seafood restraunt there was no asian food on the menu. Would probably not visit again unless gaurenteed good view overall didnt think good value for money

Dear princess1991,

Thank you for visiting feedback and your candid feedback.

I’m glad to hear that you enjoyed our food, drinks and the service you received during the dinner.

You are certainly correct that the view from some of the upper tables are more “grand” but based on our guests feedback and even my own experience I would actually dare to say that even the lowest level table has more romance in it than you will find in the majority of other restaurants.

In order to guarantee freshness and high quality we decided to keep the menu choices limited and have frequent changes to the menu according to the seasons. If during your visit the choices with Asian influence have been limited I would like to apologize for this and we will keep it in mind for our next menu update.

Please book at least a couple of days in advance and I am confident that we will have a table on the high levels available.

Reviewed 15 August 2014

Even you have meal in the highest level, i dun think it is really a high level. You cant enjoy seaview in some of the levels too.

The tartar beef is extraordinary with its smoke taste. The welcome drink and rose wine is fruity. However, the dessert were too sweet!

GeneralManagerALS, Geschäftsführer at Tree Tops Sky Dining & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2014

Dear iamvickying,

Thank you for dining with us.

The best view in Tree Tops is certainly the one on your plate. Neverthless, I would leave it to other reviewers to make the judgement if the pictures are overstating the actual view.

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the rest of the meal.

Reviewed 13 August 2014

We thought Tree Tops was amazing. What a super location. It had been very highly recommended to us and it didn't disappoint. Excellent service, excellent food what more could you want. Very reasonably priced for the wonderful dining experience we had. We were in the middle tier would book the top next time we visit the island. 10/10 highly recommended.

1  Thank regulartraveller01

Dear regulartraveller01,

We appreciate your visit and compliments very much and will be looking forward welcoming you back again to Tree Tops.

Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

We visited on a weekday had to book a few days early, best to book in advance and ask for a higher table for the view, we were in the middle section, the food and service was absolutely first class and the cocktails even better, I would definitely recommend this for night out and our Waitress, Pla, was very good.

Dear Isted72,

Thank you for dining with us and leaving a review here on TripAdvisor. We will certainly pass on your compliments to the team, especially Khun Pla.