“Stay away!!!!”

Ranked #71 of 191 Restaurants in Chaweng
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 June 2014

I live here for a while now in Koh Samui, today me and 2 friends eat at this poor Restaurant. We did order some starters and some main dishes and wonder what all came together so while we eat our starters our main dishes got cold. The Staff was so friendly and parked my main dish on an other table that i can eat my starter while my main dish got cold. Meanwhile i asked for some bread and lemon, the bread was so dry like a piece of sand (the lemon was ok) the main dish (fettucine boscaoila) locked like maschedpotato. And the taste was terrible. One of my friends had a Pizza Salmon where you had to search the fish. The other had risotto seafood what was eatable. The Chef had no time to say hello because he watching TV all the time, and the rest of the time he tried to ignore us. While we are struggling with our food. The staff tried to be nice but had no plan too. Nobody asked if we enjoy our food i think it was obvious that we dident. The only really good thing was the Coke!

Reviewed 22 May 2014

Had a few meals at Pinocchio as we usually do on our yearly visit, and as usual we enjoyed the food the atmosphere and the cherry on the cake was chatting to the owner Fulvio who is hands on management and goes out of his way to make sure you have a good meal and are well looked after. Fulvio's english is good enough to have a conversation, which adds an extra bonus to going for a meal. (very few establishments have staff who speak English.) Prices are on par with most restaurants. We look forward to going there again for more meals on our next trip. Thank you, Fulvio and team for looking after us!

Reviewed 11 May 2014

We went here twice in our 10 day stay and we ate out at different restaurants everyday but none of them were as good as this one. The staff are friendly and the food is so tasty and incredibly cheap. We only ever ate from the Thai menu and it was so so so good, good view and close to the shuttle collection point.

Reviewed 23 February 2014

Fairly average Italian place with over inflated prices. The thin crust pizzas were ok but the thai food poor and my mothers pork fairly tasteless.
There are so many places that have mediocre food at european prices in Chaweng - if only a couple put in some extra effort I am sure they would be rewarded

Reviewed 18 February 2014

Ordered chicken and French fries...chicken came and had one piece while waiting for the fries.
20 min and no fries...asked we're they were but not ordered.
Told them to forget it and give me my bill after returning the food.
Charged me for my meal,asked the boss why would I pay for that..I see you eat chicken...1 peice as I thought my fries were coming...

Attitude from him was disgusting.

Stay clear from this piece of dirt

1  Thank Briangresham