“Superb Italian food - excellent pizza, pasta and tiramisu”

Baci Italian Bar & Grill
Ranked #14 of 195 Restaurants in Chaweng
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Baci is Back ! The staff are happy to announce the re-opening date on 31/07/2017, From 18:00. The new address is 38/69 M. Bophut Chaweng Walking Street * Beside Zico (Brazilian restaurant) * Near the Centara Hotel
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Though everything about this restaurant on the outside is Thai - the hawking, the special offers, the Singhas in holders - everything about the food is completely Italian, even if the poor waiter struggled to say 'All'amatriciana' we've all been there! They even had the Italian owner, feisty little Italian daughter and wizened old mamma sitting around drinking and observing.
My calzone was nicely blackened on top and full of fillings, extremely tasty and a great change from pad thai. My wife's allamatriciwhatsit was also really full of flavour while the pasta was perfectly cooked - not always the case around here. The tiramisu was the icing on the cannoli - really delicious and worth every penny.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

We visited in June on multiple occasions and were impressed every time. I have eaten more Italian than I care to admit and this was up there with the best. Pizzas were incredible and definitely try the eggplant parmigiana, which was awesome. Fantastic restaurant.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

If you only go for one Italian in Chaweng make sure you go to this one. Good food with friendly service and a great pizza oven.

Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

Even though this is my third review of a great restaurant, I just wish to let everyone know that Baci did fix their error with the doubling up of the credit card charge. I would like to thank Baci Italian Restaurant for reimbursing the error of double charging. So I would like to express to everyone as I did in my very first review - the food was awesome and the venue just perfect. Thanks & will be back again.

1  Thank Amanda G
Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

Food was lovely and the service excellent but they charged us twice and we even tipped them because everything was lovely. Didn't realise the error till we got home to Australia. Still under dispute with them & the bank. Put a big dampner on a great night. So warning warning warning!!! Check your credit card especially when they say it didn't go through the first time.

3  Thank Amanda G