The Amari Hotel was not only an amazing price but was a great experience. Situated right on the beach so amazing views. We each had a little hut room which was very well themed with flowers on the beds. There is a large breakfast buffet over looking the large pool and water. The cocktails at the poolside bar were delicious, I reccommend the Oriental Beauty! There were aslo under cover day beds to lie down on. The staff were very nice and welcoming! I would love to go again!
There were 2 large pools.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cushioned by soft white sands and sparkling waters, Amari welcomes you to one of the most idyllic islands in the Gulf of Thailand. A gem set apart from the rest of the world, Amari on Koh Samui invites you to live out your days on island time, where there is always time for another dip in the pool or another walk on the beach. Turn off your clock, enter our time zone, and let Amari take care of the rest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amari Hotels, Travelbag, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Holiday Gems, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Amari Koh Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amari Palm Reef Koh Samui Hotel Chaweng
- Amari Palm Reef Hotel
- Amari Palm Reef Resort
- Amari Koh Samui Ko Samui/Chaweng