10 days of full relax with a very friendly staff and a very clean beach at your disposal. Chaweng village is within 5 minutes walking distance so we enjoyed the nightlife with no need of tuktuk, taxi or whatsoever. Free wifi in the room. The hotel is divided in two by the main road but as we stayed in the inner part of the resort we got no problem with traffic noise. Strogly recommended the BBQ evening on the beach. The staff is very helpful and friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cushioned by soft white sands and sparkling waters, Amari welcomes you to one of the most idyllic islands in the Gulf of Thailand. A gem set apart from the rest of the world, Amari on Koh Samui invites you to live out your days on island time, where there is always time for another dip in the pool or another walk on the beach. Turn off your clock, enter our time zone, and let Amari take care of the rest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Amari Hotels, Travelbag, TravelUp, Agoda, Hotelopia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Amari Koh Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amari Palm Reef Koh Samui Hotel Chaweng
- Amari Palm Reef Hotel
- Amari Palm Reef Resort
- Amari Koh Samui Ko Samui/Chaweng