Thank you all again for a fantastic holiday. Had a great time. We definitely think this is the time to visit, weather is variable, but for us that was great - not unbearable heat each day and the hotel was only around 60% full which was ideal.
Improvements from our last visit - the staff are really making an effort to communicate, and the service in the bar had definitely improved - couple of new faces in there so maybe that was the key.
Food yet again was very good - gardens absolutely wonderful, a credit to all who work on them.
Cant really say any more than I did my first review - thank you all yet again, see you next year
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cushioned by soft white sands and sparkling waters, Amari welcomes you to one of the most idyllic islands in the Gulf of Thailand. A gem set apart from the rest of the world, Amari on Koh Samui invites you to live out your days on island time, where there is always time for another dip in the pool or another walk on the beach. Turn off your clock, enter our time zone, and let Amari take care of the rest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelbag, Odigeo, Agoda, Booking.com, Amari Hotels, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Amari Koh Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amari Palm Reef Koh Samui Hotel Chaweng
- Amari Palm Reef Hotel
- Amari Palm Reef Resort
- Amari Koh Samui Ko Samui/Chaweng