Our 3rd visit to the Amari in Koh Samui. It satisfies all of our demands in a holiday. The hotel is a very good quality 4* and so has none of the pretensions you sometimes find in higher rated establishments. The staff are wonderful and the setting is divine. The breakfasts in the Merante restaurant are superb. The hotel has a great bar where pre dinner drinks are extremely good value during a 3 hour long happy hour! . My family and I like the fact that we can choose to dress up or down as much as we like for dinner. We ate in the hotel, in the shacks on the beach, from the beach vendors and in the main town at a variety of restaurants ranging from plush to 'back street'. If, like us, you are football fans there are several bars in town that show all the Premier League games. We would definitely recommend the friday night market in Fisherman's Village Bophut.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cushioned by soft white sands and sparkling waters, Amari welcomes you to one of the most idyllic islands in the Gulf of Thailand. A gem set apart from the rest of the world, Amari on Koh Samui invites you to live out your days on island time, where there is always time for another dip in the pool or another walk on the beach. Turn off your clock, enter our time zone, and let Amari take care of the rest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotelopia, Priceline, Ebookers, Amari Hotels, Odigeo, TravelUp, Travelbag, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Amari Koh Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amari Palm Reef Koh Samui Hotel Chaweng
- Amari Palm Reef Hotel
- Amari Palm Reef Resort
- Amari Koh Samui Ko Samui/Chaweng