We were recommended the Amari Palm Reef by our travel agent and it was just perfect for what we wanted, our first overseas trip with our 11 month old daughter. The property and grounds were beautiful and so meticulously maintained, it was great having two pools to choose from. The deluxe room was well equipped and had a nice leafy outlook. Only slight downside was a small-ish bathroom. It was great having a portacot provided free of charge, they even made up the baby's bedding each day and arranged it all nicely, which was very cute. The staff were all really friendly and helpful and lovely with our baby, even taking her off our hands and taking her for a walk around the restaurant while we finished our breakfast. The resort felt very personal for such a large place, and we enjoyed meeting some of the other guests around the pool and at breakfast. And the buffet breakfast was very extensive and excellent quality, with everything you could possibly want - definitely set you up for the day! The Amari was also just the right distance out of the main part of town so it was a bit quieter and the property was more spacious, though still close enough to wander in to the busier part of Chaweng. Having said that, there was no need to walk into the main part of town, as there were plenty of restaurants, beach bars etc close by. Overall, had a wonderful trip and would definitely go back to the Amari if we were to visit Koh Samui again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cushioned by soft white sands and sparkling waters, Amari welcomes you to one of the most idyllic islands in the Gulf of Thailand. A gem set apart from the rest of the world, Amari on Koh Samui invites you to live out your days on island time, where there is always time for another dip in the pool or another walk on the beach. Turn off your clock, enter our time zone, and let Amari take care of the rest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Amari Hotels, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotelopia, TravelUp, Travelbag, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Amari Koh Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amari Palm Reef Koh Samui Hotel Chaweng
- Amari Palm Reef Hotel
- Amari Palm Reef Resort
- Amari Koh Samui Ko Samui/Chaweng