The hotel was fab the staff definitely make the hotel. Breakfast was great. We had a great room only problem was it was on the road which was very noisey at night. When I spoke was offered another but preffered where we were so bought ear plugs. The quality was really great. Would definitely go back but would want to be away from the road. The pools were both good sizes and well maintained although could be busy. The beach was better and it's good fun with the beach sellers.
We have been to Samui before about six years ago and the traffic volume has increased a lot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cushioned by soft white sands and sparkling waters, Amari welcomes you to one of the most idyllic islands in the Gulf of Thailand. A gem set apart from the rest of the world, Amari on Koh Samui invites you to live out your days on island time, where there is always time for another dip in the pool or another walk on the beach. Turn off your clock, enter our time zone, and let Amari take care of the rest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amari Hotels, Holiday Gems, Agoda, Booking.com, Travelbag, TripOnline SA, Expedia, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Amari Koh Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amari Palm Reef Koh Samui Hotel Chaweng
- Amari Palm Reef Hotel
- Amari Palm Reef Resort
- Amari Koh Samui Ko Samui/Chaweng