My wife and I recently stayed at this fantastic hotel from 7/5/14 - 18/5/14, both of us cannot speak highly enough of this hotel - quite simply put it is amazing.
From the moment we arrived we were greeted by friendly, welcoming staff who provided us with refreshments and a cold towel to help you cool off, whilst they took care of the booking in process for us- this set the tone for the rest of our stay, as all .of the hotels staff were always polite, friendly, smiling and willing to provide help and assistance in any way possible.
The room we had was immaculate, set on the garden side overlooking a beautiful pool, and was maintained to that standard on a daily basis.
The bar on the beach side is well stocked, with twice daily happy hours where the friendly bar staff will provide you with complimentary nuts & cold chips (crisps for the English reader) whilst making the drinks to your taste - the cocktails are amazing !!
The hotel is divided by the main road - which is always manned by security/crossing guards to help you cross safely and with a smile- plus at night time, they happily light the way to your room to ensure your safety- an excellent touch which exemplifies the service provided.
Breakfasts- well what can I say-, there is an amazing array of choice to suit every palate and whimsical fancy - sushi, curries, continental pastries, good ol English style, cereal, fresh juices, smoothies, eggs to your taste and style- what more can I say
A trip booking service is also available at the hotel and yet again we cannot find fault with them. On previous holidays to other destinations I have found trips from the hotel to be overpriced however al trips here matched elsewhere on the strip and afforded you the convenience of having it on your doorstep - would really recommended the 1 hrs elephant trekking for everyone, best 1000TBHT I spent !!
The location of the hotel itself was perfect - located on the edge of the main trip, you can relax away from the hustle and bustle yet not feel cut off, as you are only a few short minutes walk away from the shops.
Plus they also have a fantastic dive centre attached - Discovery Scuba Divers - who will help you whether your a first time diver looking for that underwater experience, or an experienced, seasoned diver looking to get into the water again.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone, it is, as I said, perfect and helped to make our Honeymoon that extra bit special. BOOK IT NOW lol
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cushioned by soft white sands and sparkling waters, Amari welcomes you to one of the most idyllic islands in the Gulf of Thailand. A gem set apart from the rest of the world, Amari on Koh Samui invites you to live out your days on island time, where there is always time for another dip in the pool or another walk on the beach. Turn off your clock, enter our time zone, and let Amari take care of the rest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Holiday Gems, Agoda, Travelbag, Hotelopia, TravelUp, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Amari Koh Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amari Palm Reef Koh Samui Hotel Chaweng
- Amari Palm Reef Hotel
- Amari Palm Reef Resort
- Amari Koh Samui Ko Samui/Chaweng