This is my second stay at the Amari Palm Reef Koh Samui and once again it did not disappoint. Everything was just as I remembered from my last stay the rooms were lovely (we were upgraded) the pools fantastic although it would have been nice if they stayed open a bit later than 7 pm. The meals are wonderful especially the breakfasts where you could have almost anything you wished for. As return visitors we were invited to the managers cocktail party which was very nice, all the staff are very friendly and nothing is to much trouble for them. Even when I kept having trouble with my card for the door they gave me 2 as replacement in case one didn't work. The one thing I was most looking forward to was visiting the spa again and it lived up to all my memories from previous visits. They are simply wonderful. The Amari is just a very short walk from the main shopping area in Chaweng which was ideal as it was a lot muggier this time. I thoroughly recommend the Amari Palm Reef in Koh Samui and hopefull will visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cushioned by soft white sands and sparkling waters, Amari welcomes you to one of the most idyllic islands in the Gulf of Thailand. A gem set apart from the rest of the world, Amari on Koh Samui invites you to live out your days on island time, where there is always time for another dip in the pool or another walk on the beach. Turn off your clock, enter our time zone, and let Amari take care of the rest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelbag, Hotels.com, Hotelopia, TravelUp, Odigeo and Holiday Gems so you can book your Amari Koh Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amari Palm Reef Koh Samui Hotel Chaweng
- Amari Palm Reef Hotel
- Amari Palm Reef Resort
- Amari Koh Samui Ko Samui/Chaweng