“Fantastic Holiday”
Review of Amari Koh Samui

Amari Koh Samui
Ranked #9 of 104 Hotels in Chaweng
Reviewed 14 June 2014

We stayed at the Amari in September,what an amazing location, and such friendly staff.Breakfast was amazing, with so much to choose from.
We hired a jeep to explore the island, and found many paradise beaches with no one around,it was like being on your own desert island.
We are looking forward to our next trip to Koh Samui.
One of the best hotels that we have stayed in.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank STEPHEN34
Shane L, Manager at Amari Koh Samui, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Hello Stephen34

Thank you for your brief review..

I am honestly so thrilled to see that you enjoyed everything from the location to the friendly staff and onto the amazing breakfast display.

It also sounds like you had a great time exploring the island in between soaking in the pool.

Thanks again for your five star vote of confidence and I look forward to welcoming you back to the resort in the near future.

Warmest Wishes
Executive Assistant Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (2,576)

Reviewed 13 June 2014

We just came back from having a great 2 weeks stay at the Anari Reef Hotel. The staff are truly helpful, kind and made us feel so welcome throughout. In particular the staff at Breakfast were amazing. Always smiling and in particular helped my Dad who has problems with a hand Trenor. We also met 3 lovely couples Jayne & Paul, Jackie & Phil and Maggi & Doug. Jackie if you read this please contact me on Linkedin - I have lost your email and address details! or find us on FB.
Our room was cleaned daily with fresh bed linen and towels. Food was very good and the hotel is ideally situated right on the beach and just a short walk to the main bars, shops and restaurants. It was peaceful and we would all thoroughly recommend this hotel to anyone. June was a good time to go as July /August can get too busy.
Thank you Amari staff for a wonderful holiday. Also many thanks to Adisak who managed to locate our camera that we left on the plane at Phuket!

Room Tip: We stayed in rooms 2202 2204 and 2206 which are based near the beach side. It wasnt a sea view but...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank smith36black

Hello smith36black,

Thank you for your review of your recent stay at Amari Palm Reef Koh Samui.

I am thrilled to hear you had a fantabulous stay with us, particular thankful for highlighting the team and the service you received during your stay. We certainly aim to impress and I am delighted to see we did on this occasion. And thanks for recognizing Adisak, I will pass on your feedback to him.

Thanks for sharing such positive comments for everyone to read and we also look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

All the best and warm wishes

Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

We spent a week in a Garden view room. We had top notch service. The staff were kind and polite staff. Food was beautiful, expecially the breakfasts and the drinks inexpensive. Wouldn't hesitate returning.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Trina H

Hello Trina H,

thank you for your awesome review of your recent experience with us here at Amari Palm Reef Koh Samui.

I am so delighted to know when we manage to create such an incredible impression and you wouldn't hesitate to return. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed everything from the service to our breakfast and to the food & beverages

I do hope we have the chance to welcome you back and thank you again for sharing your experience with everyone here.

Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

The hotel team was wonderful. Concierge was helpful, room service team is friendly and they even have security guys watching out the traffic for guests. How thoughtful!
Breakfast is awesome and dining environment is very clean. While hanging out at the pool, they offered complimentary Popsicles to guests. Sweet!

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Booboocruising

Hello Booboocruising,

First of all...thank for your sharing your thoughts about our Resort and I am delighted to hear that overall you have positive feelings about us.

I am also thrilled you enjoyed all the different areas of the Resort including our awesome breakfast and our complementary popsicles ( extra tasty in the heat) and onto the concierge service.

I am pleased that you enjoyed your overall stay with us and look forward to welcoming you back to the resort

Reviewed 8 June 2014

2 nights here again to finish off this years trip. Mrs likes the taste of luxury to cap things off. Room was in Thai village again overlooking pool and was excellent. Pools, gym, cocktails all excellent. Above all, we love interacting with the staff, especially those we remember from previous visits. They are so friendly and helpful, from check-in to restaurant, bar, crossing guards, pool, gardens. A major asset to their hotel.
Bookings staff too were very helpful when making last minute changes to our booking.
Breakfast buffet was delicious.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Hello Phil 1301,

Thanks for sharing your brief review of your recent experience with us.

I am thrilled to hear that we made such a wonderful impression and that you enjoying so many aspects of our Resort.

I am also delighted to see that the team managed to connect with you during your stay and make everything so perfect.

Thank you again for sharing your review with us and let's hope we welcome you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

I came there alone last month Hotel staff help me for everything that I want and help me for suggest about tour&travel in this trip too love them all.In the room have a good bed but look old design.Air conditioner in my room is not cool in the afternoon that make me like go to swim at pool more stay in room.I feel enjoy&relax all trip at here.

• Stayed: May 2014
Shane L, Manager at Amari Koh Samui, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2014

Hello Tapoon N,

Thank you for taking time to highlight your experience with us recently

And as always, thank you for your compliments regarding our staff at the Resort. We are blessed with a wonderful team who do their best to impress whenever possible..

I am delighted to hear had an enjoyable and relaxing stay at Amari Palm Reef Koh Samui.

Reviewed 6 June 2014

Our stay at the hotel was amazing from start to finish. We received a wonderful welcome when we arrived and the staff were helpful throughout. We booked a superior room, and om arrival were upgraded to the garden area on the opppsite side of the road. we decided that we wanted to be closer to the beach and the other pool and the staff were really accomodating to put us back by the beach!The food is just incredible! Breakfast is amazing with huge choice! And the authentic Thai food and daily special deals are great for variety. Having preggo (the italian restaurant) there was great as well! We would encourage people to explore in the evenings. there are some fantastic little places to eat down the beach, whichever way you turn, and are often slightly cheaper than the hotel. Service can be a tad slow at times but nothing totally unacceptable. We did some great excursions too, especially one with the waterfalls and you can arrange loads through the hotel. Overall just an absolutely fantastic holiday for two weeks and would happily go back again! Would recommend to anyone!!

1  Thank AJB3010

Hello AJB3010,

Many thanks for sharing your feedback with everyone here. I am thrilled to hear that you had a fantastic holiday, will happily come back and recommend the property.

I always say the first impression is the most important for the guest, and I am delighted to see you received a wonderful welcome on arrival and the team were very helpful.

So happy to hear you enjoyed our dining options. Our specialty restaurant, Prego is proving to be a hit amongst our guests and outside guests also. Our daily breakfast buffet continues to impress and I am pleased you enjoyed our daily lunch specials.

Thanks again for your kind comments and I certainly do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future.