We stayed at the Amari in September,what an amazing location, and such friendly staff.Breakfast was amazing, with so much to choose from.
We hired a jeep to explore the island, and found many paradise beaches with no one around,it was like being on your own desert island.
We are looking forward to our next trip to Koh Samui.
One of the best hotels that we have stayed in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cushioned by soft white sands and sparkling waters, Amari welcomes you to one of the most idyllic islands in the Gulf of Thailand. A gem set apart from the rest of the world, Amari on Koh Samui invites you to live out your days on island time, where there is always time for another dip in the pool or another walk on the beach. Turn off your clock, enter our time zone, and let Amari take care of the rest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amari Hotels, Travelbag, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Holiday Gems, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Amari Koh Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amari Palm Reef Koh Samui Hotel Chaweng
- Amari Palm Reef Hotel
- Amari Palm Reef Resort
- Amari Koh Samui Ko Samui/Chaweng