We have just returned from yet another GREAT holiday at Amari Palm Reef Koh Samui.
We have had several consecutive years staying here. Once again we wonder how we could possibly go elsewhere. As I have mentioned before rooms are a little tired but everything else overcomes this slight derogative. ( renovation plans in place ).
Number one reason for us returning is the STAFF. They are superlative in every area. Reception, food and beverage, Bar @C ,housekeeping, pools, spa, security/road crossing and of course the garden staff. I won't name individuals in any particular area, there are to many to praise. I'm sure those in question know how we feel about them. You also have to give accolades to management. A great team throughout. Meranti and Prego restaurants are still great. Slightly more expensive than outside resort,but well worth it. Awaiting news of renovations, so we can book again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cushioned by soft white sands and sparkling waters, Amari welcomes you to one of the most idyllic islands in the Gulf of Thailand. A gem set apart from the rest of the world, Amari on Koh Samui invites you to live out your days on island time, where there is always time for another dip in the pool or another walk on the beach. Turn off your clock, enter our time zone, and let Amari take care of the rest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amari Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelbag, Holiday Gems, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, LateRooms, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Amari Koh Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amari Palm Reef Koh Samui Hotel Chaweng
- Amari Palm Reef Hotel
- Amari Palm Reef Resort
- Amari Koh Samui Ko Samui/Chaweng