My girlfriend & I were meant to stay at the Charweng Regent, however at check in we were transferred to the Amari just for the 1st night because the Charweng was fully booked.
And it turned out to be the best thing that happened because the Amari is fantastic!!!
Out of the 3 hotels we stayed at in Thailand Amari had the nicest bed.
The breakfast was outstanding... definitely at another level compared to most hotels.
Hotel grounds & pools are pristine.
After only being able to stay 1 night, we wanted to leave the Charweng and go back.
Next time were in Koh Samui we'll definitely be staying at the Amari.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cushioned by soft white sands and sparkling waters, Amari welcomes you to one of the most idyllic islands in the Gulf of Thailand. A gem set apart from the rest of the world, Amari on Koh Samui invites you to live out your days on island time, where there is always time for another dip in the pool or another walk on the beach. Turn off your clock, enter our time zone, and let Amari take care of the rest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amari Hotels, Holiday Gems, Expedia, Travelbag, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and LateRooms so you can book your Amari Koh Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amari Palm Reef Koh Samui Hotel Chaweng
- Amari Palm Reef Hotel
- Amari Palm Reef Resort
- Amari Koh Samui Ko Samui/Chaweng