Amari Koh Samui
Sheraton Samui Resort(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
US$230
US$204
Sheraton.com
  • Pool
Dara Samui Beach Resort(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$79
  • Pool
Sareeraya Villas & Suites(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
US$265
US$210
Agoda.com
Chaweng Regent Beach Resort(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
US$198
US$161
Agoda.com
Anantara Lawana Koh Samui Resort(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
US$244
KC Resort & Over Water Villas(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
US$357
US$81
OZO Chaweng Samui(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
US$141
OZOHotels.com
Muang Samui Spa Resort(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
US$253
US$208
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Nora Buri Resort & Spa(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
US$182
US$145
Priceline
Poppies Samui(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
US$216
Cancelon
2,720 results
All reviewspregobeach sidethai villagegarden wingbreeze spakoh samuicrossing guardsdeluxe roomchaweng beachthe main hotelbusy roadmain poolthe main roadpool viewbreakfast was amazingour honeymoonhappy hour
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Having stayed here 10 11 12 and 13 years ago I was a little nervous that my memories would be ruined.
It's still great a little bigger but all you could want for a week in the sun.
Breakfast is Still fantastic. The service by the pool is great.
Overall I think you can say I do like this hotel
There are minor niggles but if it can be put right by the staff it is done so with a smile and ASAP

Room Tip: All the rooms are great. If you are unsure about your room just ask at reception to see another
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Shane L, Manager at Amari Koh Samui, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2014

Hello David R,

Thank you for your brief review of your recent stay with us. its honestly a pleasure to welcome back returning guests from 10 years ago.

I am delighted to see you enjoyed everything from our fantastic breakfast to our service around the pool. I thrilled to hear your minor niggles were dealt with immediately, effectively with a smile, that is our goal 100% of the time.

Thank you again for sharing your thoughts, please do not wait another 10 years to return.

Executive Assistant Manager.

Reviewed 7 August 2014

My girlfriend & I were meant to stay at the Charweng Regent, however at check in we were transferred to the Amari just for the 1st night because the Charweng was fully booked.

And it turned out to be the best thing that happened because the Amari is fantastic!!!
Out of the 3 hotels we stayed at in Thailand Amari had the nicest bed.
The breakfast was outstanding... definitely at another level compared to most hotels.
Hotel grounds & pools are pristine.

After only being able to stay 1 night, we wanted to leave the Charweng and go back.
Next time were in Koh Samui we'll definitely be staying at the Amari.

Room Tip: The Amari is a large hotel and spans across the other side of the road. Try to get a room on the beach side, don't get stuck in a room at the back.

Hello Dan D,

Thanks for sharing your brief review of your recent experience with us.

I am delighted to hear that despite booking at Chaweng Regent you were able to experience one night at Amari Plam Reef. I am also thrilled to see you enjoyed everything from the bed, to the hotel grounds and pool onto our amazing breakfast display.

Thank you again for sharing your review with us and let's hope we welcome you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

We had our second stay at Amari this July and I still love this place. The staff are so friendly and accommodating. We had an issue on arrival regarding our room which was rectified immediately. The restaurant food is always nice, and the food and drink service to the pools was always great. We had also stayed elsewhere on this visit before coming back here and whilst we felt that both resorts have things to offer, I still enjoyed the relaxed atmosphere here. We had a deluxe room again which are nicely decorated and always clean with great garden views. The resort is walking distance to the main shopping area. We will be back again. Just love Koh Samui!

Hi Vikad,

Thank you so much for sharing such thorough thoughts about your recent experience with us. Its always a pleasure to welcome back returning guests.

I am honestly so thrilled to see that you enjoyed everything from the restaurant food to the food and drink service at the pools, from our great location to the amazing staff.

I am delighted to see you loved the deluxe garden view rooms, as I am have mentioned previously we are the only resort that offers beachside rooms and Thai village style rooms.

I really do thank you for your glowing recommendations and I certainly hope that we will welcome you back again so we can prove that such incredible experiences can indeed happen again and again.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

The rooms are not near the beach and a little smal for that price. They are about 200 meters away on the other side of the street. The swimming pool is only 1.2 - 1, 3 meter deep. For proper swimming not deep enough.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Hello Joseph O,

First of all, thanks for sharing your thoughts about your recent experience with us.

In regards to the layout of the overall Resort, I would agree that we are one of the only resorts on the island featuring both beachside rooms as well as Thai village rooms, and it is a very personal decision which room is best for each guest.However if this was a concern, then I am surprised you didn't contact management to request a room move.

yes you are correct the beachside swimming pool depth is between 1.20-1.30, however the swimming pool in the Thai village is deeper at 1.53m, so I am sorry that this didn't exceed your expectations.

So while I know we didn't manage to impress on this occasion, I certainly thank you for your feedback and I wish you more comfortable and impressive escapes in the future.

Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

We stopped here for 10 nights in July, lovely hotel and nice and close to the main strip of restaurants and shops. Rooms were smart and easy access. Food was nice and not too expensive, staff were friendly and tried to help on very way possible. With it been our honeymoon the surprise of wine, fruit and cake awaiting we would go back again.

Stayed: July 2014

Hello Mick74656

Thank you for sharing your comments about your recent stay with us during your Thailand honeymoon, and I am pleased to hear that overall you had wonderful memories of your experience.

I am delighted to see you enjoyed everything from the rooms to our location and from our cuisine to the staff.

Thanks again for sharing such lovely feedback and rest assured that it would be our pleasure to welcome you back and show a perfect experience next time...maybe allow us to impress for your first anniversary?! I hope to hear from you.

Until then, warm wishes