4 of us ladies stayed at Amari in Samui for 4 nights. It was devine. Martin the GM is a lovely person and went out of his way to make us feel welcome. The hotel is beautifully kept. The food exceptional. The staff lovely. We loved the position of the hotel which is walking distance but just far enough away from Chewang shopping strip. Highly recommended and I will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cushioned by soft white sands and sparkling waters, Amari welcomes you to one of the most idyllic islands in the Gulf of Thailand. A gem set apart from the rest of the world, Amari on Koh Samui invites you to live out your days on island time, where there is always time for another dip in the pool or another walk on the beach. Turn off your clock, enter our time zone, and let Amari take care of the rest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Amari Hotels, Agoda, Travelbag, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and LateRooms so you can book your Amari Koh Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amari Palm Reef Koh Samui Hotel Chaweng
- Amari Palm Reef Hotel
- Amari Palm Reef Resort
- Amari Koh Samui Ko Samui/Chaweng