Just back from Samui for our family trip which is 6 adults (3 couples) , 1 child under 4. We booked the Deluxe Villa of each for 4 nights (March 9 to 13). Somehow, being upgraded to 2 Pool Villa Rooms, #V07 & #V12 for first 3 nights and back to Deluxe Villa on the last, 1 Exe. Suite (#501) for whole booking. Villa room is huge, that's!
Here is our findings during the stay:
Like : Quiet and large for the villa #V07 & #V12 only! Watching the moon and stars is cool if you don't mind mosquito.
Unlike : #501 just next to the kitchen that noise & smell to be around (6:00am to 11:00pm). The main window is faced closely to the mainpool, that we can see other guests' back from the day-bed. No privacy at all and the curtain should be closed definitely. Air-conditioner is needed to check, please. No iron and iron-board, but just provided the free service for 2 pcs of clothes every day per room.
By the way, not really like our last experiences from different boutique resorts. (please see my other comments). Only a few staff can speak English, you need to be patient if called after 11:00pm for something necessary. As the '0' picked up your call and did not understanding very well, then hangup the phone. So strange about such boutique hotel service. Ooopsss.... not my expectation. Be honest, I won't stay in the room 24 hrs/day for the whole vacation. As long as it is clean, inroom equipment, facilities in good condition is enough. Whatsoever is deluxe villa, pool villa, executive villa....etc.
I do not agree with others, just 10 mins walk to the Chewang......not true. That is 10 mins. drive to the Khun Chewang Complex (The Pizza Company, MacDonald's). There is a few shops outside left down to the slope from the main entrance, a bit darky.
Please be sure to check the transfer fee each way from bill when departure, as different staff provided the different information. I don't mind paying more a bit, but need to be cleared for each way! Be honest, 200B to 300B more is not a big deal but a clear transaction is a must. Anyway, some area of the customer service in this hotel should be improved, especially in Olivia, breakfast is just like the 3 stars' hotel standard in Phuket, good enough in the morning with coffee and tea, if you are not care too much about the first meal of the day. Just feel free to email me for details, please.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Combining the finest traditions of Thai architecture with modern European conveniences Baan Haad Ngam Boutique Resort & Spa is the ideal place to escape from it all. Fifty one luxuriously appointed rooms and villas, each with its own Jacuzzi for two have been designed to meet your every need and to allow you to rest and rejuvenate in a tranquil and naturally beautiful setting. From our Award Winning Italian and International restaurant, Olivio Italian cuisine, featuring the finest cuisine along our unspoiled beach to our signature Satira Herbal Spa offering the latest in all-natural therapeutic treatments, your every need will be catered to in legendary Thai style.Baan Haad Ngam Boutique Resort & Spa, a simply unforgettable experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Baan Haad Ngam Boutique Resort & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baan Haad Ngam Boutique Hotel Chaweng
- Baan Haad Ngam Boutique Resort & Villas Ko Samui/Chaweng