Lovely boutique hotel with convenient location at Chaweng beach. You can walk to the town either by the beach front or past the shops. Otherwise, the hotel provides a free shuttle to town several times a day.
There were a few nice touches, like a complementary massage, fruit platter and towels folded into the shape of an elephant. The staff were also very accommodating, with one of them waiting up for us till 11 pm to help sort out our bills.
The food there is ok and drinks reasonably priced.
There are many other hotels, restaurants and bars just a few minutes walk down the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Combining the finest traditions of Thai architecture with modern European conveniences Baan Haad Ngam Boutique Resort & Spa is the ideal place to escape from it all. Fifty one luxuriously appointed rooms and villas, each with its own Jacuzzi for two have been designed to meet your every need and to allow you to rest and rejuvenate in a tranquil and naturally beautiful setting. From our Award Winning Italian and International restaurant, Olivio Italian cuisine, featuring the finest cuisine along our unspoiled beach to our signature Satira Herbal Spa offering the latest in all-natural therapeutic treatments, your every need will be catered to in legendary Thai style.Baan Haad Ngam Boutique Resort & Spa, a simply unforgettable experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your Baan Haad Ngam Boutique Resort & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baan Haad Ngam Boutique Hotel Chaweng
- Baan Haad Ngam Boutique Resort & Villas Ko Samui/Chaweng