Last hotel located at the end of the beach & quieter Northern side of Chaweng (reason why we chose this hotel). Hotel does not have a useable beach area due to the ocean tides. Very small and cramped infinity pool side area & some construction noise/activity from next door property. We stayed in the main hotel section where the superior rooms are located. There is very little privacy if staying in the “superior rooms” as no patio “barrier” between rooms; and two blocks of rooms face each other. We needed to constantly close our curtains, and did not enjoy looking into other guest’s rooms. Our room (201) was located next to the reception area, so even less privacy with the traffic which passes through there, and could hear the phones ringing in the reception area & staff arriving early in the morning. We stayed here during the Chinese New Year period, and the noise from these guests gathering at reception in the mornings was terrible. The worst was having to look at their laundry draped & hanging all over their patios … someone must have run out of patio space and decided the area next to our room front door could be used to dry their clothes! It felt like we were staying in a “Laundromat”! Breakfast was good with adequate selection. The tour desk staff was very helpful; the hotel manager assisted us with shower facilities in their spa on day we checked out; outside porter/s always assisted us to park our motorbike & a pool side waiter was always helpful & friendly….. Staff all round were always very friendly & helpful. We walked past the “private pool villas” which look like they would be a better option. For us, we would not stay here again purely because of the lack of privacy whilst in our room & cramped space around the pool area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Combining the finest traditions of Thai architecture with modern European conveniences Baan Haad Ngam Boutique Resort & Spa is the ideal place to escape from it all. Fifty one luxuriously appointed rooms and villas, each with its own Jacuzzi for two have been designed to meet your every need and to allow you to rest and rejuvenate in a tranquil and naturally beautiful setting. From our Award Winning Italian and International restaurant, Olivio Italian cuisine, featuring the finest cuisine along our unspoiled beach to our signature Satira Herbal Spa offering the latest in all-natural therapeutic treatments, your every need will be catered to in legendary Thai style.Baan Haad Ngam Boutique Resort & Spa, a simply unforgettable experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, HRS, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Baan Haad Ngam Boutique Resort & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baan Haad Ngam Boutique Hotel Chaweng
- Baan Haad Ngam Boutique Resort & Villas Ko Samui/Chaweng