We stayed here (a couple) the last week in august, the first week in september and it is a great place to stay. We were greated at receiption with a lemongrass drink and the staff were all very very helpful. We stayed in a deluxe superior room and it was worth every penny. The room was very nice, big bed, big sized room and the great jacuuzi bath for two.
It just a one minute walk to the pool which has great views of the beach and it is located in what i think is the best and cleanest part of chewang beach. You are away from all the dirty parts i nthe middle and you couldnt fault its location. You are only about 20 miutes walk on the beach from town or you can get the local bus( a red van) into town for 50 baht. And for that little walk or bus ride it is most definitely worth it. There is no beach during high tide in front of the hotel, but about 20 yards away the beach starts again and there are plenty of sun loungers if you want to sit there.
The pool is also very nice and never really too crouded, but if you want a good lounger be there early. Happy hour begins at 5 and a mention to Oh who would always sort you out with a nice drink, a taster from that night menu and some nuts to eat away while you sit i n the pool with your drink. Also a mention to the guy who works on the travel desk across from reception, he doesnt wear a name tag but was very very helpful.
All in all this hotel is well worth it and a great place to stay would defo stay there again. Samui is a very friebdly place to stay, be nice to the locals and they will be twice as nice to you. Great place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Combining the finest traditions of Thai architecture with modern European conveniences Baan Haad Ngam Boutique Resort & Spa is the ideal place to escape from it all. Fifty one luxuriously appointed rooms and villas, each with its own Jacuzzi for two have been designed to meet your every need and to allow you to rest and rejuvenate in a tranquil and naturally beautiful setting. From our Award Winning Italian and International restaurant, Olivio Italian cuisine, featuring the finest cuisine along our unspoiled beach to our signature Satira Herbal Spa offering the latest in all-natural therapeutic treatments, your every need will be catered to in legendary Thai style.Baan Haad Ngam Boutique Resort & Spa, a simply unforgettable experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Baan Haad Ngam Boutique Resort & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baan Haad Ngam Boutique Hotel Chaweng
- Baan Haad Ngam Boutique Resort & Villas Ko Samui/Chaweng