Stayed as 4 people and an infant. Difficult to get around with a baby cart due to many steps. Nice waterfall around the rooms and great atmosphere. Small infinity pool with a great view where u can eat from the hotel restaurant "olivio" and borrow a kayak for the beach. Big mosquito problem around the hotel. Furniture is dated and walls could use a paint job. Water Pressure is OK, would be nicer to have a newer TV. Location is around 10min walk from the center of chaweng. Overall worth the price I think the pool view makes it all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Combining the finest traditions of Thai architecture with modern European conveniences Baan Haad Ngam Boutique Resort & Villas is the ideal place to escape from it all. Fifty one luxuriously appointed rooms and villas, each with its own Jacuzzi for two have been designed to meet your every need and to allow you to rest and rejuvenate in a tranquil and naturally beautiful setting. Baan Haad Ngam Boutique Resort & Villas, a simply unforgettable experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Southall Travel, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Baan Haad Ngam Boutique Resort & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baan Haad Ngam Boutique Hotel Chaweng
- Baan Haad Ngam Boutique Resort & Villas Ko Samui/Chaweng