We stayed with another family for 10 days in August. Room was well equipped and spacious. Being 15 minutes walk from central Chaweng suited us as it gave our teenage children independence.
Staff were great, with exception that we arrived at 10:00pm after flight delay, restaurant closed, no bar, and staff could not point us to an open restaurant.
Slightly noisy early in morning from lorry traffic, and building works next door due to be completed September.
Great free breakfast if book 3 days stay or more.
Recommend Jeep safari into mountains and snorkel trip to Koh Thao.
Chaweng is definitely place a great place to stay, and recommend the hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Combining the finest traditions of Thai architecture with modern European conveniences Baan Haad Ngam Boutique Resort & Villas is the ideal place to escape from it all. Fifty one luxuriously appointed rooms and villas, each with its own Jacuzzi for two have been designed to meet your every need and to allow you to rest and rejuvenate in a tranquil and naturally beautiful setting. Baan Haad Ngam Boutique Resort & Villas, a simply unforgettable experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Splitty, Southall Travel, Agoda, Expedia, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Baan Haad Ngam Boutique Resort & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baan Haad Ngam Boutique Hotel Chaweng
- Baan Haad Ngam Boutique Resort & Villas Ko Samui/Chaweng