We had the pleasure of spending 7 glorious nights in this beautiful property.
We reserved a superior room in the tasteful 'hotel building' which is 3 stories tall. Our room was quite spacious and tastefully decorated (and included a jacuzzi bath for two, and a separate enclosed rain shower). The private balcony overlooked the hotel's gorgeous water garden. The hotel also has several private bungalows which are available at a higher rate. We took a look at one, and it was quite nice. Our room in the hotel building served our purposes, and was very adequate.
The infinity swimming pool was a delight, and from the poolside chaise loungers you had a spectacular view of the entire Chaweng Bay.
Olivio, the hotel restaurant, was fantastic... not your typical 'hotel restaurant'. In the evenings, this is a 'destination place' and folks come from neighboring hotels for dinner. Luiggi, the chef, is Italian - and the cuisine rivaled what we've experienced in San Francisco's "North Beach Neighborhood" or New York City's "Little Italy". We ate here 3 of our 7 nights!
The staff was very gracious, and by day #2 - they already knew us by name & already started doing little niceties for us... very keen on anticipating our every need. It's very evident that Baan Haad Ngam's management is customer focused. When we checked in, both the resident manager and general manager introduced themselves. And several time during our stay- the managers would check in on their guests.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone that likes a good 4 Star Boutique Property. The beautiful hotel buildings, tranquil surroundings, and wonderful beachfront location are just the best & we will return again, soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Combining the finest traditions of Thai architecture with modern European conveniences Baan Haad Ngam Boutique Resort & Spa is the ideal place to escape from it all. Fifty one luxuriously appointed rooms and villas, each with its own Jacuzzi for two have been designed to meet your every need and to allow you to rest and rejuvenate in a tranquil and naturally beautiful setting. From our Award Winning Italian and International restaurant, Olivio Italian cuisine, featuring the finest cuisine along our unspoiled beach to our signature Satira Herbal Spa offering the latest in all-natural therapeutic treatments, your every need will be catered to in legendary Thai style.Baan Haad Ngam Boutique Resort & Spa, a simply unforgettable experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Expedia, Odigeo and Southall Travel so you can book your Baan Haad Ngam Boutique Resort & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baan Haad Ngam Boutique Hotel Chaweng
- Baan Haad Ngam Boutique Resort & Villas Ko Samui/Chaweng