My husband and I spent ten days in Koh Samui, an awesome island, seems took out from an ideal advertising spot. We stayed at Baan Haad Ngam Boutique Resort and Spa, a quietly and peaceful hotel, although it is situated on Chaweng Road, not far away from the nightlife agitation: boutiques, restaurants, bars, pubs, terraces, bazaars, marketplaces, etc.
Our hotel was built in traditional inside-out style. Entire domain is full of palm-tree, bushes with different flowers and many, many orchids, all is delight and charm. The inner garden is ful of vegetation, water coridors with colorful fish and water lily and little fountains, but the whole landscape is dominated by a nice waterfall, which begin right under the front-desk lobby. On the sea-side are Olivio restaurant (with Italian and thai speciality) and the splendid Infinity Pool.
The room is large, with a big balcony, spotless, cozy, furnished in thai style, with a great bed with baldaquin and nice spot-light which give a romantic atmosphere. We found daily on the beds swans, elephants, dolphins, monkeys, etc made from towels by the house keeper just for fun. The bathroom was great with jacuzzi and shower in separate rooms.
The whole staff was always smilley and helpfull.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Combining the finest traditions of Thai architecture with modern European conveniences Baan Haad Ngam Boutique Resort & Spa is the ideal place to escape from it all. Fifty one luxuriously appointed rooms and villas, each with its own Jacuzzi for two have been designed to meet your every need and to allow you to rest and rejuvenate in a tranquil and naturally beautiful setting. From our Award Winning Italian and International restaurant, Olivio Italian cuisine, featuring the finest cuisine along our unspoiled beach to our signature Satira Herbal Spa offering the latest in all-natural therapeutic treatments, your every need will be catered to in legendary Thai style.Baan Haad Ngam Boutique Resort & Spa, a simply unforgettable experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Priceline, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Baan Haad Ngam Boutique Resort & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baan Haad Ngam Boutique Hotel Chaweng
- Baan Haad Ngam Boutique Resort & Villas Ko Samui/Chaweng