After a few hectic days in Bangkok, we were looking for a beachfront paradise in Koh Samui - and this is what we got! Beautiful, very relaxing, clean and well looked after by attentive staff. We were lucky with the weather after the recent heavy rains and had brilliant blue skies and very hot sunny days. Room 410 (superior) had a good sea view overlooking roof, entance from open corridor facing the road so some noise from busy Chaweng road. Hotel laid out over many levels with lots of stairs/steps,no lifts and so may not be suitable for people with difficulty walking. Other than a small splash pool doesn't really cater for children either. The hotel is located at Chaweng Noi beach which is beautiful and relatively quiet, mostly cleaned up from recent floods, a few nearby locations/businesses undergoing refurbishment. Beach bar is very scenic with multiple 2 for 1 happy hours, although still seemed expensive. Local (female run) family business adjacent to hotel offers good massages (300-400 baht) and cheap freshly cooked thai food (60-80 baht), beers, snacks and fresh fuit smoothies. A few other restaurants at this end of the beach ('Charming' is geat for fresh seafood) but need to travel further afield for variety. Hotel runs a shuttle bus into to Chaweng a few times a day - busy road/no footpath means its not safely walkable - and we had a great time people watching at the Ark bar but glad we weren't staying here, very different feel, noisy, popular with younger people. Bophut beach a 10-15 minute taxi ride and much nicer with fantastic choice of beachfront restaurants in Fishermans' Village. Overall, I think the Impiana is a good quality 4* hotel in a quiet location but fine for relaxing days on a lovely beach, and trips out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The boutique Impiana Resort Chaweng Noi is on a secluded, white sand beachfront with sunrise views. Set among lush tropical gardens, the 96 contemporary Thai inspired rooms are a great base to explore the island’s beauty or laze by the pool or beach to fully recharge. Enjoy friendly service and tantalizing cuisine at Sabai beachfront restaurant, chill at the beachfront bar or treat yourself to a pampering treatment at Swasana Spa. For something really special, indulge in a private dining experience on the beach with your loved one. Located only 5 min from Chaweng by shuttle bus, you’re very close to the shopping, restaurants and nightlife Samui has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Agoda, Splitty, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, LateRooms and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Impiana Resort Chaweng Noi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Impiana Samui Resort And Spa
- Impiana Samui Hotel Bophut
- Impiana Resort Chaweng Noi Ko Samui