Stayed here for two weeks in November with my daughter and her boyfriend. Lovely welcome on arrival. The hotel sent a car to pick us up from the airport. Koh Samui has the most beautiful open air arrivals and departure airport lounges Ihave ever seen. Flowers everywhere, a regular feature of ThAiland it seems. Wherever you go you cannot fail to be impressed by the lovely smiles of local people and the fresh flowers which abound! There is a wonderful beach side spa at this hotel and I highly recommend the hot stone massage - great way to relax and unwind. My daughter had a lovely sea view and her room was larger and better equipped than mine. My room, in contrast, was on the back of the hotel Nd overlooked a noisy,busy main road. Fortunately, I didn't spend much time in my room and the bathroom was okay if a little dark! There is satellite TV in rooms and in the closet I found an umbrella and rubber flip-flops (a nice touch). The rooms were cleaned daily and fresh towels ad linen changed daily. The common areas were spotless. The breakfast,taken overlooking the ocean, was excellent. We usually had lunch from the beachside cafe which was excellent and we took advantage of the regular daily happy hour prices on the drinks. The implant is just far enough away from the madness of the main resort in Chaweng but close enough to hop in there by taxi or moped when you felt the need! We ate dinner in the Impiana restaurant on several occasions and took advantage of the beach restaurant a couple of times too - fabulous! The food was excellent, but equally amazing was the take-away pad Thai that we bought from street vendors for a fraction of the price we paid in the hotel. If we ever do return to the Impiana I would try to book one of the beach bungalows which are beautifully appointed and situated only yards from the beach. The sea was amazing for bathing and there were some very friendly beach vendors from whom we bought inexpensive gifts of clothing, jewellery, etc from the comfort of our sun loungers. Would have no hesitation in recommending this hotel to anyone considering going to Koh Samui.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The boutique Impiana Resort Chaweng Noi is on a secluded, white sand beachfront with sunrise views. Set among lush tropical gardens, the 96 contemporary Thai inspired rooms are a great base to explore the island’s beauty or laze by the pool or beach to fully recharge. Enjoy friendly service and tantalizing cuisine at Sabai beachfront restaurant, chill at the beachfront bar or treat yourself to a pampering treatment at Swasana Spa. For something really special, indulge in a private dining experience on the beach with your loved one. Located only 5 min from Chaweng by shuttle bus, you’re very close to the shopping, restaurants and nightlife Samui has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Fastbooking, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Impiana Resort Chaweng Noi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Impiana Samui Hotel Bophut
- Impiana Samui Resort And Spa
- Impiana Resort Chaweng Noi Ko Samui