Me and my husband checked in to this resort for a couple nights. We live here on the island and my husband is a surfer so the surf was on at a time and we didn't want to drive back and forth because we live in Lamai. The hotel is located in a very nice part of Samui, in Chaweng noi. It's very nice beach but it's not as crazy and busy like Chaweng. The room was adequate. The restaurant is nice. The price was great. I'm just not sure about the extension (Beach bar) that they built on the beach. I think that's not so nice as the beach is supposed to be for everyone.
Overall is good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Impiana Resort Chaweng Noi, Koh Samui boasts a secluded beachfront and white-sand setting plus lush tropical gardens. The majesty and splendor of the 96 contemporary Thai inspired rooms, tantalizing cuisine at Tamarind restaurant and friendly service, the pleasure are simple. Combined with the adventure of a journey through this magnificent island, Swasana Spa's heavenly relax and rejuvenate experiences are a unique way to experience the full wonder of this beautiful romantic destination. The resort truly represents the sanctuary of spirituality, richness and harmony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, Fastbooking, Prestigia, TravelUp and Southall Travel so you can book your Impiana Resort Chaweng Noi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Impiana Samui Hotel Bophut
- Impiana Samui Resort And Spa
- Impiana Resort Chaweng Noi Ko Samui