If you like the Barbados style boutique hotel then the Impiana is for you. It's not hectic like hotels in Phuket so you can always get a sunbed, use the pool and not get rage at breakfast. The staff were fantastic and extremely helpful and polite and very accommodating. All our rooms where excellent and varied and I would suggest a larger room if you can. We had a beach facing suite which was amazing! My only criticism was the Maintenance as the toilet light didn't work and the air conditioner leaked (which was fixed). The room amenities where brilliant including detergent and tooth brushes and tooth paste (very useful!) and slippers and beach towels. The beds where very nice and firm and the pillows were amazing! Great room overall. The beach is stunning and the beds also very good. The sunset is stunning. The infinity pool whilst not massive is very nice and relaxing. The beach bar has 3 happy hours during the day. The main restaurant has 3 levels. The restaurant prices are not bad at about 1000-1700thb for a meal for 2. The al a carte was excellent and recommend the Thai green (THB 240 compared to chaweng 120-290thb) over the red (which is yellow). The breakfasts Buffett which varied every morning was interesting and very nice selection and always refreshed with a great coffee machine and selection of cold hot food and pastries and Asian as well eggs comes to order. The themes nights are good value for money (range from 350-695thb per person which is pretty cheap for all the food) and we recommend the Thai night (dancers and you get a lantern per couple to release) and the bbq Buffett. My only feed back is that the singer is a bit loud and in each highly till about 11am so its hard to talk during dinner and when you are in your room you can't hear the TV until they have stopped. Overall I would stay at the Impiana and its sister hotels as the accommodation staff and good was excellent and very memorable! The hotel also offers a free daily shuttle to chaweng during the day and my only feedback is that they need more back to the hotel as 5 hours in chaweng is hard to use.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The boutique Impiana Resort Chaweng Noi is on a secluded, white sand beachfront with sunrise views. Set among lush tropical gardens, the 96 contemporary Thai inspired rooms are a great base to explore the island’s beauty or laze by the pool or beach to fully recharge. Enjoy friendly service and tantalizing cuisine at Sabai beachfront restaurant, chill at the beachfront bar or treat yourself to a pampering treatment at Swasana Spa. For something really special, indulge in a private dining experience on the beach with your loved one. Located only 5 min from Chaweng by shuttle bus, you’re very close to the shopping, restaurants and nightlife Samui has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Agoda, Hotels.com, Fastbooking, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, LateRooms, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Impiana Resort Chaweng Noi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Impiana Samui Resort And Spa
- Impiana Samui Hotel Bophut
- Impiana Resort Chaweng Noi Ko Samui