I stayed at the Impiana for just over a week and I was very impressed. Initially they did put us in a room that overlooked the road which was fairly noisy, we asked to be moved which they did without a problem. The rooms were basic and could do with updating but the shower was nice and they did come in every day to clean. The hotel has a really nice swimming pool which was nice and clean and you are directly on the beach. The staff are very friendly and always willing to help. Breakfast was nice and there was a good variety of things to choose from. Downside was that the hotel is a cab ride away to Chewang Beach and the main strip of restaurants and bars, but it was very easy to get a cab and it was usually around THB200. Recommend this hotel if you don't want complete luxury but like to be comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Impiana Resort Chaweng Noi, Koh Samui boasts a secluded beachfront and white-sand setting plus lush tropical gardens. The majesty and splendor of the 96 contemporary Thai inspired rooms, tantalizing cuisine at Tamarind restaurant and friendly service, the pleasure are simple. Combined with the adventure of a journey through this magnificent island, Swasana Spa's heavenly relax and rejuvenate experiences are a unique way to experience the full wonder of this beautiful romantic destination. The resort truly represents the sanctuary of spirituality, richness and harmony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Fastbooking, Prestigia, Agoda, Southall Travel, Hotels.com and TravelUp so you can book your Impiana Resort Chaweng Noi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Impiana Samui Hotel Bophut
- Impiana Samui Resort And Spa
- Impiana Resort Chaweng Noi Ko Samui