It seems as though I'm in the minority when I say that I didn't enjoy Chaba. Be that as it may, my experience involved dealing with surly, lazy staff and unkempt accommodation that was generously 2.5-star. For example, I'm not sure it's too much to expect the room to be made up daily, and yet...
The restaurant is pleasant enough, but most everything else is slightly off. The hot water didn't work perfectly, the pool was closed for a week longer than advertised;. The gym roof is littered with mould and looks minutes from bursting with pooled water.
I would recommend many of the other above-average places on Samui and stay away of Chaba - it is certainly not worth the price. Small rooms and unhappy staff are not what I've come to expect from Chaweng.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 93 Rooms, located in the heart of Chaweng, set beside a sandy white beach. Accommodation is split between two wings; the Lake Wing is across the road from the beach with the Ocean Wing located by the beach. Rooms have air conditioning, TV and tea/coffee making facilities. Ocean Wing rooms have a private balcony. Swimming pools, kids' playground, exercise room, sauna, pool bar and restaurant ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelbag, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Chaba Samui Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chaba Samui Hotel Chaweng
- Hotel Chaba Samui
- Chaba Samui Resort Ko Samui/Chaweng