Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
ZenHotels.com
US$95
View deal
Hotels.com
Travelocity
All reviews ocean side ocean building chaweng beach pool area beach towels great holiday great beach lovely pool the main road hotel is situated bars and restaurants massage
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 May 2019

Big clean rooms,nice pool & beach bar. Staff were lovely. Even got a surprise birthday cake for my partner & a breakfast pack when leaving on early flight.good location just a few minutes walk to the pubs and lively area.

Room tip: Choose the oceanside
Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 May 2019

It was a very nice and pleasant stay with my family in April. Although the temperature was intense but we enjoyed our stay there. Stuffs are super friendly and hotel facilities are excellent. The swimming pool and massage is just beside the chaweng beach. The view of the ocean is also fascinating. Complimentary breakfast was very basic and don't have that much variation. Number of items in the breakfast are limited for south asian people. Only major cons that I want to mention is that the room wall cabinets has very sharp edges at some places and they should fix it immediately. My baby and wife got some bruises because of this sharp edge of the tv and table cabinet. Overall a very nice stay.

Reviewed 30 April 2019

We had room 304 on third floor,beautiful room with lovely view of gardens below,pool area/beach excellent,Rooms cleaned every day and fresh towels readily available,good WiFi,chaba staff are amazing,nothing is to much trouble for them,good choices for breakfast and great menu for lunch and dinner,can’t wait to return next year

Room tip: We have stayed in several rooms over the years,rooms nearer to pool are quieter.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 April 2019

The staff here are helpful and attentive. They helped check-in and things went smoothly without a hitch. However, know that there are two parts to this resort, the ocean side and the lakeside part. The difference being is that one of the hotels face the ocean while the other faces a backlot. We stayed at the lakeside part of the hotel, which has its own pool - it was clean, but just uninviting and very outdated. Luckily, the oceanside pool that you see in the pictures is just a 2 minute walk away and accessibly part of the hotel. Chaba does a great job having a beachside station where you can lounge away and relax.

When we checked into our room, we walked through the hallways and quickly realized how outdated the hotel looks compared to the photos. However, the rooms were still an accurate representation on what we got - just a bit more old. I think over the 3 days I stayed here, the place grew on me. It was in an area close to everywhere you needed to go from Chaweng Beach. We were able to walk to 3 different night markets from here!

They were great in helping me book a shuttle bus to the local airport. I think the worst part of the hotel was the weakness of the air conditioning. IT took about an hour to just get the room cool which kinda sucks after a long day in the heat.

Would I stay here again? Sure since I know it's safe choice and relatively clean with good location! However, the air conditioning really ruins the experience for me. I can't complain about the price because I used travel points to book it.

Room tip: Try to get a second pair of keys to keep the electricity on to leave the AC on.
Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 April 2019

We rented two rooms. I had no problem with ours but the other room was infested in tiny bugs. We looked at others and they were the same. I think you cannot get away from bugs in such a climate. Wear bug spray!
The beach was lovely and the staff were very friendly. Lots to see and do close by and the street is booming with activity.

Room tip: Be sure to ask for the oceanside rooms.
Date of stay: March 2019