We stayed for 7 nights in one of the new Spa Villa Suites, and it was well worth the additional cost. The rooms are fantastic, spacious, modern and private. They have a lovely large bathroom and a separate round stone spa/hot tub outside sunken into the ground. Each room is separate and like a small villa with your own entrance.
The hotel is located in a great position right amid the action of Chaweng, but as others have said once you enter the resort the outside chaos just disappears. The beach whilst quite narrow was really nice, with clean white sand. The ocean was nice for having a swim and was very clean and calm.
We used the spa most days and whilst it does cost more than a massage on the beach, if you prefer a little luxury and peacefulness it was worth the cost.
The hotel is well looked after and always felt clean. The gardens are lush and tropical and really add to the overall feel of the hotel. The pool next to the beach was nice, and whilst not large was never crowded when we were there. My one criticism would be that the pool / bar staff at the beach pool could have been friendlier, and made more effort at promoting happy hours. There was another pool in the gardens but we didn't use it as it was nice to lounge by the beach. There are a selection of restaurants on the beach that are lovely to dine at. We enjoyed Relax Restaurant which was on the beach turning left from the hotel and only about 100 metres away - lovely food and very resonable prices.
Overall we found the hotel to be better than we thought it would be and would happily return there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to your own paradise, enveloped in breezy elegance and shaded by majestic coconut trees. Enjoy a taste of tropical living, bask among blooming native flowers and sweeping ocean views and delight in an idyllic holiday of relaxation and pampering. Chaweng Regent Beach Resort, where impeccable service and luxury accommodation await, offering a refuge to promote health and wellness with palate-pleasing experiences.This is the place to relax. There is nothing to disturb the blissful tranquility of Samui. This is a place to explore. There is much to see and do, but only at a pace you set yourself. Chaweng Regent Beach Resort is a stunning beach front resort, situated on the famous Chaweng beach on Koh Samui. Conveniently located only a short walk away from the vibrant excitement of Chaweng with its many entertainment spots, restaurants and shopping centers, our resort offers the very best location to suit all tastes. Whether you want to get away from it all and relax in our tranquil surroundings or shop till you drop, Chaweng Regent Beach Resort has it all! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Southall Travel, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Chaweng Regent Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chaweng Regent Beach Hotel Chaweng
- Regent Koh Samui
- Chaweng Regent Beach Resort Ko Samui