We stayed for a total of 3 nights. On the first night we arrived late at night and was greeted by reception with a drink and a cold towel to freshen up and was advised that we had received a free upgrade to one of the rooms with a spa (unsure of the name) which we were very pleased about! The receptionist then took us to our rooms and gave us a little tour of the room which was very helpful. As we were leaving to the Full Moon Party the next day at Koh Phangan we were not keen to take our 72cm sized luggages for a boat ride with us and allowed us to leave our luggage in the locker room thank goodness! We returned the following day, luggages were all intact and was checked in for another 2 nights in the bungalow room. It is way smaller than the other rooms but it was nice and cosy. Would've also been good if they provided free wi-fi.
All of the staff were really nice and friendly and always assisted where they could. It was really convenient of bringing a pass to collect a beach towel and returning after use!! Pools was a good size and wasn't too packed. The beach was also lovely but it did get annoying how you're trying to relax on the sun chair and when you look up you see someone there calling you "lady" trying to sell you a sarong or necklace.
Overall, beautiful place. I'd come back anytime! Thank you for an enjoyable stay :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to your own paradise, enveloped in breezy elegance and shaded by majestic coconut trees. Enjoy a taste of tropical living, bask among blooming native flowers and sweeping ocean views and delight in an idyllic holiday of relaxation and pampering. Chaweng Regent Beach Resort, where impeccable service and luxury accommodation await, offering a refuge to promote health and wellness with palate-pleasing experiences.This is the place to relax. There is nothing to disturb the blissful tranquility of Samui. This is a place to explore. There is much to see and do, but only at a pace you set yourself. Chaweng Regent Beach Resort is a stunning beach front resort, situated on the famous Chaweng beach on Koh Samui. Conveniently located only a short walk away from the vibrant excitement of Chaweng with its many entertainment spots, restaurants and shopping centers, our resort offers the very best location to suit all tastes. Whether you want to get away from it all and relax in our tranquil surroundings or shop till you drop, Chaweng Regent Beach Resort has it all! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Chaweng Regent Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chaweng Regent Beach Hotel Chaweng
- Regent Koh Samui
- Chaweng Regent Beach Resort Ko Samui