Chaweng Regent Beach Resort
Panya Resort(Choeng Mon)
  • Breakfast included
  • Bar/Lounge
1,946 results
All reviewspremier roomspa villared snappergarden poolchom talaykoh samuiroyal suiteswim up bargreen birdpools are greatthe main streetour honeymoonbars and restaurantsfree upgradebuffet breakfasthappy houryour doorstep
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 April 2012

We absolutely loved this hotel. The staff and facilities were amazing, and the grounds were like a tropical paradise. Great location on Chaweng's main street but as soon as you walked through into the hotel, there was no noise at all from the hustle and bustle of the road. We would definitely stay here again without hesitation.

Room Tip: The private bungalows are excellent - look for one of these rather than the rooms in the two storey buildings.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SarahandMatthew
Chaweng_Regent_Samui, General Manager at Chaweng Regent Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2012

Dear SarahandMatthew,

Thank you for your review and for spending your valuable holiday time with us at Chaweng Regent.

I am so happy to know we fulfilled your needs for a great holiday in paradise and certainly hope we can welcome you again!

Until then, be well...

Reviewed 28 March 2012

Loved it, I would stay here again in. Best spot in Chaweng, great bars along the beach which u can walk to. Next time I'm in Koh Samui I'm stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2012
3  Thank Katie2305
Chaweng_Regent_Samui, General Manager at Chaweng Regent Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2012

Dear Katie2305,

Thank you for 'loving' us and we hope to welc ome you again on your next visit to magical Koh Samui!

Reviewed 22 March 2012

Koh Samui was our forth stop over a 10 day period and Chaweng Regent a delightful place to stop and relax. Good location on the main 'drag', on site restaurant Red Snapper delicious with very good service, staff friendly and helpful, pool areas very nice as was breakfast each morning - excellent selection and variety of food. My only negative would be that the staff told us an outrageous price for a cab fare to one of the cliff restaurants and not having caught many taxis there, we took their word for in. In hindsight - get the cabbie to turn the meter on and pay the metered fare - much more sensible - and a lesson learnt. Other than that I would highly recommend.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
4  Thank Trish B
Chaweng_Regent_Samui, General Manager at Chaweng Regent Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2012

Dear Trish B,

Thank you for staying with us and your great feedback.

I find your taxi comment of utmost interest and assure you I will look into this.

Again thank you and hope you return again soon!

Reviewed 17 March 2012

We are now back from our Thailand trip. Chaweng regent was our main stop and it was fantastic! Friendly staff, great stay, heavenly gardens and pools, best service.
What can I say really? You can lose yourself in this resort having cocktails on the beach front every night followed by delicious Thai food and massive selection of seafood. There are a list of tours available which we reccomend going scuba diving it was spectacular. We really hope we return to koh samui and chaweng regent made our trip as amazing as it was

• Stayed: February 2012
5  Thank Lisaxoxo
Chaweng_Regent_Samui, General Manager at Chaweng Regent Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2012

Dear Lisaxoxo,

Thank you for spending your honeymoon with us at Chaweng Regent and thank you for sharing your comments.

Indeed it was a pleasure to serve you and your new husband and I hope we can welcome you again for an anniversary or even simply a special holiday to relive your honeymoon memories!

Until then, be well.

Reviewed 12 March 2012

We stayed at the chaweng regent for our honey moon in Jan. The location is fantastic and the staff are very very friendly. We stayed in a Spa Villa, it was ok but not really worth the $200 odd a night that we payed. The breakfast is very very ordinary I mean there is a bit to choose from but compared to most hotels we have stayed at in Thailand its very very poor.

Over all I think if the Hotel didn’t charge so much it would be worth it just for the location.

Hope this helps :)

Cheers

Room Tip: Spa villas are not really worth the $$ so try and find a room facing the Pool Bar Pool area on the ground floor.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Gaz077
Chaweng_Regent_Samui, General Manager at Chaweng Regent Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2012

Dear Gaz077,

Thank you for staying with us and I am sorry you feel you did not find value in our Spa Villa at $200 AUD per night.

Considering the room is more than 60 square meters, new, comes with an in room open-air jacuzzi, private terrace, premium amenity, vip arrival and other, I am shocked to hear this. Also our breakfast buffet has more than 60 items wtih a display egg to order station as well as other daily changing demonstration area - what would you suggest we do to improve?

Please do let me know what you personally feel would create value for you at this price by dropping me an email as our guest satisfaction is first and foremost paramount.