My partner and I first visited this hotel in 2012. The experience from the moment we arrived was fantastic!!! We had a spa suite and could not find one fault in the rooms or hotel grounds at all. The pools were clean and refreshing, the staff were amazing, the breakfast daily was to die for and the location right on the beach and in the heart of Chaweng itself is unbeatable.
You really do have the best of both worlds - out on the street is the hustle and bustle but in your hotel it is quiet and relaxing. Sometimes the beach can get quite busy with people walking past or people trying to sell bikinis, ice cream, clothes etc but the hotel has a security guard on 24 hours and there is also a line in the sand where they are not allowed to go over.
Our second time visiting the hotel was in April 2013. We actually brought along our two best friends this time as we were certain they would love it as much as we did. Unfortunately upon our arrival we did not receive the same high quality service from the staff and were then told we had to be downgraded as they had overbooked!!! This didn't start the holiday off very well. They gave us some vouchers to use at the spa, pool bar and a free dinner at one of their theme nights but still ruined the beginning of our holiday a little.
On our second trip we were actually looking at this hotel for a potential wedding destination but because of the first encounter at reception - this changed our mind. We wouldn't want our wedding guests being downgraded!!
Overall we had an amazing holiday and the beautiful island overrides any bad experiences at hotels etc!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to your own paradise, enveloped in breezy elegance and shaded by majestic coconut trees. Enjoy a taste of tropical living, bask among blooming native flowers and sweeping ocean views and delight in an idyllic holiday of relaxation and pampering. Chaweng Regent Beach Resort, where impeccable service and luxury accommodation await, offering a refuge to promote health and wellness with palate-pleasing experiences.This is the place to relax. There is nothing to disturb the blissful tranquility of Samui. This is a place to explore. There is much to see and do, but only at a pace you set yourself. Chaweng Regent Beach Resort is a stunning beach front resort, situated on the famous Chaweng beach on Koh Samui. Conveniently located only a short walk away from the vibrant excitement of Chaweng with its many entertainment spots, restaurants and shopping centers, our resort offers the very best location to suit all tastes. Whether you want to get away from it all and relax in our tranquil surroundings or shop till you drop, Chaweng Regent Beach Resort has it all! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Holiday Gems, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Chaweng Regent Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chaweng Regent Beach Hotel Chaweng
- Regent Koh Samui
- Chaweng Regent Beach Resort Ko Samui