Recently returned after spending 10 days at this lovely hotel. We had a Deluxe Villa no 514 and it was perfect. Obviously recently renovated, it was in a nice quiet location on the left hand side of the resort in the beautiful gardens. ( did notice other deluxe villas deeper in the gardens were perhaps a tad dark due to the foliage but nos. 513, 514, 515 were in great position) We chose the deluxe villa , as due to recent major surgery, it had a walk-in shower (no bath). For us, there was no point in paying for an upgraded room with say bath/ jacuzzi and this villa fitted the bill perfectly. They even sprayed your room every night for Mosquitos.
Staff extremely courteous and always had a nice smile.
Breakfast lovely as was the restaurant in general. Red Snapper restaurant lovely but a tad expensive.
There does seem to be a bit of a problem with sun beds. This is solely down to selfish people reserving sun beds and then not using them. They put the towels on them and then disappear despite many signs asking you not to do this. We had no problems though as we are relatively early risers. There was a very high tide when we were there, greatly reducing the amount of sun beds available.
The only niggle we had was that the non-alcoholic drinks were very expensive I.e. 2 fruit cocktails approx £8 when they were only juice with soda water!!
The hotel is in a very good position in Chaweng, being right in the hub of things on the 'strip' yet being a lovely oasis of calm.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to your own paradise, enveloped in breezy elegance and shaded by majestic coconut trees. Enjoy a taste of tropical living, bask among blooming native flowers and sweeping ocean views and delight in an idyllic holiday of relaxation and pampering. Chaweng Regent Beach Resort, where impeccable service and luxury accommodation await, offering a refuge to promote health and wellness with palate-pleasing experiences.This is the place to relax. There is nothing to disturb the blissful tranquility of Samui. This is a place to explore. There is much to see and do, but only at a pace you set yourself. Chaweng Regent Beach Resort is a stunning beach front resort, situated on the famous Chaweng beach on Koh Samui. Conveniently located only a short walk away from the vibrant excitement of Chaweng with its many entertainment spots, restaurants and shopping centers, our resort offers the very best location to suit all tastes. Whether you want to get away from it all and relax in our tranquil surroundings or shop till you drop, Chaweng Regent Beach Resort has it all! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Southall Travel, Holiday Gems, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Chaweng Regent Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chaweng Regent Beach Hotel Chaweng
- Regent Koh Samui
- Chaweng Regent Beach Resort Ko Samui