We stayed in the spa villa for 10 days, first impresions was that the villa looked a bit older and more used than the brochues but the size of the room and bathroom was more than satisfactory. The location of this resort in Chaweng is brilliant its so close to everything and this suited our holiday style because we wanted variety without the hassle of extra transport, bars, places to eat and shop are all near by. The villa was right near the kitchen and restaurant but we did not hear any noise thoughhout our stay. The resort complex is great with choice of 2 swimming pools and great access to the beach. The only fault is that the beach is more of a lagoon but this has nothing to do with the hotel. The days spent relaxing on the beach were not spoilt by this as a refreshing swim in the pool was close at hand. The daily tidy and clean of the room by the hotel staff was fantastic. We did have an issue with the DVD player not working in the room and this did take 2days to get sorted. The daily breakfast was a highlight and every day we had a table with a beach view. The grounds are spectacle and the pond with the Koi Carp has fish food you can feed these hungry beasts. The staff are great but don't ask for anything outside of the scripted normal requests. The bar at night is a brillant place to grab a late night drink after a night out, we did eat on the beach restaurant one night and could not fault the service. The gym is above average and full credit to the staff I left my sunglass one visit and they had them waiting for me to collect the next time. Yes I would consider coming back and staying here again so relaxing and close to everything.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to your own paradise, enveloped in breezy elegance and shaded by majestic coconut trees. Enjoy a taste of tropical living, bask among blooming native flowers and sweeping ocean views and delight in an idyllic holiday of relaxation and pampering. Chaweng Regent Beach Resort, where impeccable service and luxury accommodation await, offering a refuge to promote health and wellness with palate-pleasing experiences.This is the place to relax. There is nothing to disturb the blissful tranquility of Samui. This is a place to explore. There is much to see and do, but only at a pace you set yourself. Chaweng Regent Beach Resort is a stunning beach front resort, situated on the famous Chaweng beach on Koh Samui. Conveniently located only a short walk away from the vibrant excitement of Chaweng with its many entertainment spots, restaurants and shopping centers, our resort offers the very best location to suit all tastes. Whether you want to get away from it all and relax in our tranquil surroundings or shop till you drop, Chaweng Regent Beach Resort has it all! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Travelbag, Odigeo, Agoda, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Chaweng Regent Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chaweng Regent Beach Hotel Chaweng
- Regent Koh Samui
- Chaweng Regent Beach Resort Ko Samui