The resort is beautiful with lush gardens and wooden walkways. There are two pools to enjoy with the garden pool generally a bit quieter than the beachfront pool. We booked a Deluxe room and it was very spacious and luxurious. I loved the bathroom with separate shower and a huge bathtub. Plus each room is given ceramic dispensers with soap, shampoo, body lotion etc which is much better than the plastic bottles most hotels provide. Our room had a private balcony overlooking the gardens. We were a little disappointed on arrival to hear loud construction noises taking place nearby our room which the resort were carrying out on the premises. Management did their best to offer us to move to another room the following day however the noise wasn't that bad once inside and was intermittent during the day but never at night so we didn't bother moving in the end. The breakfast here is very good with a large selection of traditional western food as well as asian options. The only real negative about staying here was one night there was a very strong drain/sewer smell at the back corridor of our room and it got progressively worse throughout the night and we woke up to the stench in our room and had to air it out by opening the front sliding doors. This could habe been coming from a neighbouring property so maybe not the resorts fault but it was very unpleasant. Overall we enjoyed or stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to your own paradise, enveloped in breezy elegance and shaded by majestic coconut trees. Enjoy a taste of tropical living, bask among blooming native flowers and sweeping ocean views and delight in an idyllic holiday of relaxation and pampering. Chaweng Regent Beach Resort, where impeccable service and luxury accommodation await, offering a refuge to promote health and wellness with palate-pleasing experiences.This is the place to relax. There is nothing to disturb the blissful tranquility of Samui. This is a place to explore. There is much to see and do, but only at a pace you set yourself. Chaweng Regent Beach Resort is a stunning beach front resort, situated on the famous Chaweng beach on Koh Samui. Conveniently located only a short walk away from the vibrant excitement of Chaweng with its many entertainment spots, restaurants and shopping centers, our resort offers the very best location to suit all tastes. Whether you want to get away from it all and relax in our tranquil surroundings or shop till you drop, Chaweng Regent Beach Resort has it all! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelbag, Southall Travel, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, TravelUp, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Chaweng Regent Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chaweng Regent Beach Hotel Chaweng
- Regent Koh Samui
- Chaweng Regent Beach Resort Ko Samui