We stayed here for seven nights and loved it. We had doubts before booking as it is quite old now and right at the end of the busy Chaeweng Rd so we new we would have to WALK!!
Poppies met all our expectations and more, the cottages were well maintained and turndown service every night was great.
The beach area was very clean and we always had a good spot right in front of the sea.
The only thing i wish we had done was have dinner at The Poppies restaurant which is supposed to be amazing.
I would definately recommend staying here if you like to be just far enough away from the hustle and bustle of Chaeweng.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tiny magical oasis of tropical enchantment, Poppies Samui lies on a pristine white sandy beach in the Gulf of Siam. Located at the south end of renowned Chaweng beach, well away from the hustle and bustle of the main resort area, Poppies has earned its reputation, since opening in 1994, as Koh Samui's most exclusive boutique hideaway. In addition to offering the same idyllic style and charm as its famous namesake and sister hotel Poppies Bali, Poppies Samui offers its guests exceptionally high standards of friendly service and attention to detail in a perfect location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelbag, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Odigeo and Holiday Gems so you can book your Poppies Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Poppies Samui Hotel Koh Samui
- Poppies Samui Koh
- Poppies Samui Ko Samui/Chaweng