We ate here on recommendation from our hotel staff at the Banana Fan Sea Resort. The ambiance was amazing with the restaurant next to the beach. The food menu had a great selection of various dishes and wines and it all tasted very good. Note however that this restaurant is not cheap by European standards.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tiny magical oasis of tropical enchantment, Poppies Samui lies on a pristine white sandy beach in the Gulf of Siam. Located at the south end of renowned Chaweng beach, well away from the hustle and bustle of the main resort area, Poppies has earned its reputation, since opening in 1994, as Koh Samui's most exclusive boutique hideaway. In addition to offering the same idyllic style and charm as its famous namesake and sister hotel Poppies Bali, Poppies Samui offers its guests exceptionally high standards of friendly service and attention to detail in a perfect location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Poppies Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Poppies Samui Hotel Koh Samui
- Poppies Samui Koh
- Poppies Samui Ko Samui/Chaweng