“Consistently good food and service”
Review of Khaosan Restaurant

Khaosan Restaurant
Ranked #31 of 214 Restaurants in Chaweng
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

It's good to go back to the old favourites and find the food is still as good and the service staff etc are still efficient and freindly.

Love the Thai food here as it's always tasty, fresh and well presented.

1  Thank Terry252

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

This place never fails to please, with something on the menu for everyone. Their service is friendly and fast, the food is quick and tasty and great value for money. We had curry and chicken pad Thai, which were both delicious! Their renovation makes the restaurant more spacious and the kitchen looks amazing. Keep up the great work guys!

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

It was our random find as we were walking along the road to look for a place for dinner. This restaurant is unpretentious and serves mean good food. The see thru kitchen certainly gives us assurance of its cleanliness.

I'd certainly come back if I happen to be around that area.

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and I are on our 4th visit to Ko Samui together and our tradition is to have our first meal (usually lunch) at Khaosan restaurant. Our standard order is spring rolls (fresh, crispy and full of flavour) and 2 pad thai. The pad Thai is so good here that we won't order it at home (Sydney, Australia), as it's just not the same and no where near as good!
The service is exceptional: friendly and warm, and representative of Thai hospitality and customer service.
We returned to Khaosan for our final lunch in Samui before our flight out, and ordered chicken Penang and beef in oyster sauce. My husband's review of the chicken Penang was "bloody beautiful" and my beef in oyster sauce was simple yet delicious.
You must try Khaosan for delicious and value for money food!
PS they have free wifi too!

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

There wasn't really anything bad I can point out, the food came quickly in a perfect temperature, reasonable price and there was also air conditioning and great music 5/5