“Awesome value, if you want the intercontinental then book the intercontinental and pay the rates”

Seascape Beach Resort
Ranked #89 of 104 Hotels in Chaweng
Reviewed 29 March 2013

Was very worried because of a lot of negative reports, and have stayed at a lot of 5 star resorts and this is not one to expect the same level of a ammenaties or service. For what you pay you get a lot of room, a decent breakfast, and staff were friendly. We were unhappy with the family bungalow so they swapped us for interconnecting rooms which was fantastic. Location and beach was excellent and staff are very accomidating.

Will definitely return on regular holidays. Food at restaurant was very good for quality and value and dinner on beach was excellent. Incredible value. Pool was good enough for the kids and you can keep an eye on them if you want to visit the beach.

Room Tip: Interconnecting room in hotel for family's is an excellent option . And has a great view
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Siang T

Reviewed 17 March 2013 via mobile

The beach is about the best thing here,the staff are very rude an not helpful at all.the rooms are ok but not very clean,the pool is dirty and the whole restaurant needs some money spent on it as it all is very old.did not enjoy my stay an would deffo NOT come here again.

• Stayed: February 2013
2  Thank lucyjloopylu
Reviewed 15 March 2013

I enjoyed this resort so much the first time that I purposely came back. We requested and we got a delux bungalow near the pool and the beach. It was quiet and pleasant both during the day and during the night because it is removed from the noisy city street where all the action is. Got a one hour massage right there by the pool every day and those oil massages were the best I've ever had anywhere...and they cost only $10. Heavenly! Got 2 massages on the last day just because I could. All staff were friendly and helpful. It is convenient having a restaurant on site, and breakfast is included in the price of the room. Go to the window and order your eggs cooked as desired...wonderful omelets.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Nan2010
Reviewed 22 February 2013 via mobile

The hotel s location is good but the rooms and the whole hotel is not nice as they show on the website.we ve book the bungalow and we ve moved in after many hours we ve arrived cause it wash t clean.Anyway the bungalow was really old ,the bathroom was a mess,The entrance door was broken.the swimming pool is small.no space where to relax.we stayed one night and we moved away from this hotel.is not a place where u can enjoy your holiday

• Stayed: January 2013
2  Thank supertraveller82
Reviewed 16 February 2013

Going to this awful hotel is the worst thing you can do! I personally got robbed, someone who surely works at hotel got into my room and stole my iPhone and even a razor! My phone was hidden in my luggage and they opened it! The arrogant lady at the reception didn't even try to help us with this problem, she didn't care at all, and so did the rest of the staff. The rooms were just inhumane, I personally found a bunch of hair on my bed the first day I arrived and the sheets were dirty. In the first room they gave me there were no windows and the airconditioning was not working, so I went to a different one where there was no hot water in the shower. There were ants all over the bed and in the bathroom and geckos all over the room at night. Oh right the bathroom... what a crap! The swimming pool is just a joke, it is not longer than half a meter. Clearly it can't hold more than 5 people. The staff was just awful and definitely the rudest I've ever seen. This was not a vacation. This was a nightmare! Don't ever think of going there, it would be way better to sleep on the beach, trust me. The worst hotel I've ever been to in my whole life. I am totally disgusted.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
5  Thank BiancaNYCity
Reviewed 11 February 2013

I loved this place for couple of reasons. First of all, the staff is very friendly and kind. The resort is located directly on the beach!! There is a small swimming pool, good restaurant (not expensive) and a thai massage . We stayed in a bungalow which was spacious enough and clean.
Finally, the perfect location on Chaweng..

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 February 2013

Seascape is great, it's right on the beach and it's right in the middle of Chaweng.
Check in was no problem and the rooms were clean and well maintained, it may be right in the centre of busy Chaweng but it can feel away from it all as the hotel is set back off the main strip.
Then there is the beach, if you love the beach it's footsteps away, when I'm next on Samui I will be stopping at Seascape again!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo