Vana Belle, A Luxury Collection Resort, Koh Samui
Chaweng Garden Beach Resort(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$81
US$64
US$60
Agoda.com
Nora Buri Resort & Spa(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
US$185
US$158
Sareeraya Villas & Suites(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
US$435
US$283
Agoda.com
Chaweng Regent Beach Resort(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
US$183
US$179
The Sarann(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$79
KC Resort & Over Water Villas(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
US$364
US$115
Anantara Lawana Koh Samui Resort(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
US$257
Travelocity
Mercure Samui Chaweng Tana Hotel(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$77
New Star Beach Resort(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
US$632
US$230
Agoda.com
All reviewsgrand pool suiteprivate poolpersonal butlerfresh oystersbanyan treethai restaurantbutler servicekoh samuioutdoor bathtubconcierge teamspg platinumfour seasonsocean viewopen bathroomturn down serviceour honeymoonfront office manager
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 April 2014

Can't say enough to praise Nava Belle.
The staff are absolutely world class, rooms are fantastic and the pool/beach area is superb….and it all starts with a brilliant breakfast buffet!!
Treat yourself and just do it….you won't regret it.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
GMVanaBelle, General Manager at Vana Belle, A Luxury Collection Resort, Koh Samui, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2014

Dear alex g

Thank you for your review and for recently choosing Vana Belle, a Luxury Collection Resort, as your residence on Koh Samui.

We are truly very pleased to learn that you enjoyed your stay, we will certainly pass on your good comments to our incredible team.

Reviewed 31 March 2014 via mobile

I came with my wife at begining I thought its not as what I expected but the moment I entered reception area and they welcomed us with the nice smile and lovely water with jasmine to wash our hands in thai way and they were fast to swnd us to our lively suit it had a wonderful biee and a small nice pool next day breakfast was grate with small variety but having all the best and sure iv tasted 1 of the best ever made tart and I dont want to forget to mention the lovely expresso lavazza machine at our room with free capsules daily refilled.....sea was lovely beautiful clean and crystal like water ..all in all I .at come back again sure if I visit ko again

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Dear maninblackthe1

Thank you for your review and for recently being our guests at Vana Belle, a Luxury Collection Resort.

We appreciate your very good comments about our resort and our excellent team. We do hope you will come back and visit us again sometime soon.

Reviewed 31 March 2014

My wife and I stayed here for a week in an Ocean View Pool Suite. This hotel is outstanding in every way. I am not sure why others stay anywhere else. Let me preface this by saying I have traveled the world and left completely impressed with this hotel, its staff, and most importantly, the General Manager Mark. I felt compelled to write a review based on the wonderful experience we had here.

The location cannot be beat. The beach is clean, water is clear, and the pool is serene. This hotel feels very private. Chaweng and Bophut are short cab rides away. The property is immaculate and the staff and service are friendly and attentive. The room we had was spectacular.

The food was very good. The executive chef, Aaron, runs a great kitchen. Breakfast is delicious and something to look forward to every morning.

We were fortunate to have a Butler with our room. His name was Band. If you are lucky, you will have him to assist you. He was a tremendous help and always very pleasant. The hotel is lucky to have him as an employee.

I had a chance to speak to the General Manager, Mark O'Sullivan. He should be nominated and win an award for Best Starwood General Manager. He runs a top notch hotel. By far, this was the best customer service and hotel I have ever stayed at, anywhere in the world. I cannot say enough about how pleasant and helpful he was during our stay. I can only attribute the food, customer service, cleanliness, and overall great experience to his leadership.

Outstanding hotel!!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear jo b

Thank you for your nice review and it was our pleasure to be your hosts at Vana Belle, a Luxury Collection Resort.

We appreciate your good comments about our resort which we are indeed very proud of, it is great to hear that you had a very enjoyable experience.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

This is wonderful place. Great Hotel, Great Service, wonderful Breakfast, great food and a lovely swiss concierge. All in all - absolutely recommendable. Go there and enjoy it! It is indeed fantastic! Absolutely fantastic

• Stayed: February 2014
GMVanaBelle, General Manager at Vana Belle, A Luxury Collection Resort, Koh Samui, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2014

Dear AlexGZurich

Thank you for your review and for recently being our guest at Vana Belle, a Luxury Collection Resort.

We do appreciate your good comments and we are very pleased to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us. We do hope to have the plasure of welcoming you back at some time in the future.

Reviewed 19 March 2014

We stayed in their Grand Pool Suite and we have to say, it was the best part of our trip. We spent two weeks in Thailand, traveling from Bangkok to Chiang Mai to Krabi and then to Koh Samui. Each place we went was better the one before. If you've never been to Thailand, go now! It's a beautiful country. If you've never been to Koh Samui then go now and stay at this hotel. When we arrived at the hotel we were given a tour of the lobby area and greeted with a traditional Thai ceremony.

The room:
The room we stayed in had a beautiful view of the ocean with its own infinity pool. It also had an outdoor bathtub which we used on our first day. The bedroom area was huge with a little living space area. The bathroom was as big as the bathroom and had a beautiful view of the ocean as well. This was quite possibly the best room I have ever stayed in.

Our Butler:
Our room came with a private butler which we have to say, we had no idea what to do. We had never experience a butler before so we actually googled, "What do butlers do?" Our butler's name was Big. He was PHENOMENAL! I have never experience such service. As an example, my partner accidentally left his polo shirt at our hotel in Krabi, which is on the other side of the peninsula. I asked Big if he would call the hotel to see if it was there so we could stop looking for it. It wasn't a big deal, since it was a pretty inexpensive shirt. About an hour later he finds us and tells us that they have located the shirt, and that they are flying it to Koh Samui on the next flight and that he would be personally going to pick it up! Oh, and he also got us sun tan lotion! Total cost: about 300 baht, less than $10 USD! I was amazed by his service and professionalism. At the end of our trip we were sad not only to leave Thailand but also Big. We hope he gets all of the praise he deserves, and if he's reading this, BIG WE MISS YOU! KOB KUN KRAB!

The beach:
The beach is attached to the hotel and when we were there, there were very few people. The best experience was swimming in the Bay of Thailand with no one in the water or on the beach. It was the most relaxing experience ever.

The pool:
The pool is also very nice. The service around the pool is great. Unlike the service in Hawaii where they come around ever 10 minutes pushing drinks on you, the pool service is always ready when you are ready to order something. They are not pushy at all. I had quite a few cocktails while relaxing in the pool.

The bar:
The lobby bar has an all-you-can-drink happy hour each night for about $25 USD. I thought at first all the alcohol would be in plastic bottles, but I was wrong. They were pouring Grey Goose and Belvedere like it was going out of style. Needless to say, we were there every night.

In three words I can only say: GO THERE NOW!

This place is amazing. I cannot understand how anyone can have a bad time there.

Room Tip: We didn't try the spa and the value is what you expect for a high-end luxury accommodation.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rdias1974
GMVanaBelle, General Manager at Vana Belle, A Luxury Collection Resort, Koh Samui, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2014

Dear rdias 1974

Thank you for your review and for recently choosing Vana Belle, a Luxury Collection Resort as a stop on your Thailand exploration.

We are truly delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us, your suite and of course your personal butler. Please be assured that your butler has already received a lot fo praise from us for his exceptional service to you. This is of course part of our culture as a resort. We will ensure that your comments are shared with the team.

Please do come back and visit us again, it will be a pleasure to welcome you again.