“Best Cocktails Of Thailand!!”

On Street Bar samui
Ranked #1 of 12 Nightlife in Chaweng
More attraction details
Owner description: On street bar Inspirational street bar with daily changing art and decoration. Perfect to meet people, have a drink and chill out after a long lazy day at the beach or to start your night out!!! We open 7:00 pm - midnight
Melbourne, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best Cocktails Of Thailand!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2014

Stopped in for one Cocktail ended up staying for like 6 of them. Must try passion fruit mojito!!!!!!

Visited March 2014

Chelmsford, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“pure immense”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2014

The owners of this bar are two of the most personable people you will ever meet. We were ever so lucky to stumble across this bar in the early stage of our holiday as it was close to our hotel. We 'popped in' for one mojito..... the rest was history! Do not be fooled by how reasonably priced the venue is, it simply does not hinder the quality in any way shape or form. all the ice is bottled water and frozen down. I can guarantee you that you will not meet better people on the whole of the island. I will certainly be going back to Thailand not only for the setting, but to make sure we keep in contact with More and Jim (the owners) not just over facebook! enjoy !!

Visited April 2014
3 Thank Danny N
Melbourne, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Truly beautiful people. ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2014 via mobile

The owners of this place are 2 of the most whole hearted beautiful people you will ever meet. The drinks are great, the passionfruit and strawberry mojito my personal favourites. If you don't visit this place you miss a truly great experience.

3 Thank chizza11
Landau in der Pfalz, Germany
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great Family, great Friends !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2014

I was a repeat offender! More and Jim are the best hosts you could wish for! Goods to the Sonkran Party invited by friends of mine, they were immediately received as part of a Big Family. The best cocktails. So much good food we were offered as an invitation. Unfortunately I had an accident and could not participate in all activities. Next year, but again with joyful anticipation! On Street Bar rocks!This is not a Bar, this is Family !! Next year plus 1 .-))

Visited April 2014
2 Thank Bella0409
Bangkok, Thailand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great Memories”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2014

I'm Just went Samui for visit my parents. But i found this place. I'm impressive of the Owner. He so friendly. I Try to order cocktail. That is the best coketail. and the price is cheap. i think taste such as with expensive bar or better. we drink we talk . He is good entertainer. All traveler of that night become friends. Yes!! we're have not know before. Look impossible right? but is the truth. He can make it. On street bar Samui make it happen. I love to go there. I Believe you will love it as well. I will definitely come back again soon.

Visited January 2014