“Excellent. ”

Scandic Grill & Bar
Ranked #12 of 191 Restaurants in Chaweng
Cuisines: European, Swedish, Thai, International
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Located in the center of Chaweng Beach, the most famous city in Koh Samui, our Scandinavian Restaurant is nested. We are a personal lounge style venue where you can enjoy Scandinavian Specialties, Thai Food or just a drink while enjoying the busy beach road below.
Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

Excellent place for lunch. Went there 3 times in a row. Great tasty pizza and cheap. Friendly staff. Would recommend

1  Thank Niels M

Reviewed 21 April 2014

What a place to meet. New, trendy and great atmosphere. The food was fantastic and its a new place to go. We meet Peter the part owner and he shouted a SAMBUCA, what a nice guy.
Very easy going and was interested in our thoughts.
Well I highly recommended a visit to all..

1  Thank Striller1
Reviewed 11 April 2014

First time I ever had Authentic Swedish Food and it was absolutely delicious. The owner Johan is very friendly and comes around to make sure everything is ok.

Reviewed 22 March 2014

I know this is really late ( I went there in November 2013!). But thought I should add my comments. Whilst I love thai food, it's sometimes good to have a change and this place is a real gem! Had meat balls with mashed potato and gravy. As they say in thai "aroy" - well worth a visit.

1  Thank Steve T
Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

One of the best restaurants in Koh Samui. Excellent food and service. All the staff are fantastic and easy going. Well done to a great team and keep up the good work. This restaurant is a must.

1  Thank Lara T