Lowest prices for your stay
US$27
US$11
Hotels.comUS$27
Booking.comUS$16
TravelocityUS$27
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 January 2019

I liked the hotel. The only thing I didn't like was the management keeps, or wants to keep your passport. They were adamant about this. I don't like other people being in possession of my passport. PLUS, you need it to get a SIM card and/or to rent a scooter.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
LotusFriendlyHotel, Guest Relations Manager at Lotus Friendly Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2019

Greetings from Lotus Friendly Hotel - Koh Samui;

We ask either a deposit payment or an ID card as a security deposit. It is a very standard issue. Next time you can pay deposit and keep your ID card.

Reviewed 9 December 2018

Nice hotel. Beach is really close, just on the opposite side of the road. The center is within 10-15 minutes walking distance. Didn't know what to expect since it was among the cheaper hotels that I found but the room was surprisingly spacious and clean. Enjoyed my stay. Only thing I was disappointed of was that breakfast wasn't included.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
LotusFriendlyHotel, Guest Relations Manager at Lotus Friendly Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2018

Reviewed 11 November 2018 via mobile

We stayed here in September and had the 1 bedroom upper level and we LOVED it! The room has everything we needed, literally everything.
The staff were all very very pleasant, everyone was always in a great mood, I've never had better service.

The bedroom and bathroom were large and the bed was super comfortable. Everything was spotless.

The location of this resort is beyond amazing, it's right on Chaweng Beach, just 3 min. walk. You couldn't ask for a better location. You really don't need to rent a car or scooter for your entire trip, unless you plan on leaving Chaweng. Everything is so close and everywhere is safe, so no need to worry about getting around at night.

I highly recommend this hotel to anyone, "Lotus Friendly" has truly thought of everything and you feel right at home. i can't wait to go back.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
LotusFriendlyHotel, Guest Relations Manager at Lotus Friendly Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2018

Reviewed 27 October 2018

Stayed in Lotus for one night before I leave to Bangkok. Staff is very kind; offered me welcome drink at the check in. Room is very clean. Has all the amenities that you need plus free toiletries and bottled water. Wi-fi connection was very good. For the money I paid I received a very good service.

Room tip: Second floor
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
LotusFriendlyHotel, Guest Relations Manager at Lotus Friendly Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2018

Greetings from Lotus Hotel - Koh Samui;

As Lotus Hotel we appreciate your nice comments about our hotel..

Lotus Hotel Guest Relations

Reviewed 23 October 2018

My fiends recommended this hotel and it was a good recommendation. Staff is very friendly; kind and helpful. Stayed only one night and they helped me for my check in to Bkk airways and arranged me a taxi. Overall; enjoyed my stay.

Room tip: Superior Single Room
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
LotusFriendlyHotel, Guest Relations Manager at Lotus Friendly Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2018

Greetings from Lotus Hotel - Koh Samui;

As Lotus Hotel we appreciate your nice comments about our hotel..

Lotus Hotel Guest Relations