“Good place for a drink with friends or alone”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Legends Bar

Legends Bar
Ranked #3 of 12 Nightlife in Chaweng
Seoul, South Korea
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Good place for a drink with friends or alone”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

I ve been there to drink cocktails and get drunk before my ride in the executive massage area of chaweng. I must say it worked.
The drinks are ok, I ve drunk ginTonic and longisland. Good.

The interior design is tacky and cheesy but you dont care after a couple of drinks

After all a good place to drink
Good memories
Worth a visit

Visited December 2013
andylegends, Owner at Legends Bar, responded to this review, 10 July 2014
It sounds to me like this reviewer seems to know more about getting drunk than appreciating the whole concept of a theme bar ! Whilst I thank them for the comment that the bar is a good place to drink, I along with a great many of regulars I have shown this review to , take offence to the description of the décor as " cheesy and tacky". Hundreds of customers each week take photos and pose for pictures alongside the memorabilia that pays homage to the great rock n roll artists from the past .Concert posters and genuine tickets framed, collected over the years adorn the walls indeed collectors of such items have made hard cash offers for many of the rarer items on display. To drink at a music themed bar and describe such décor as "cheesy and tacky " is rather like visiting a museum and complaining that the exhibits are too old ! Sounds to me like this particular customer had one too many gin and tonics before he left for the "massage parlours" I assume these bordellos had décor more to his taste - tacky indeed !
I can assure everyone the only thing cheesy at Legends are the "cheesy chips" on our bar snack menu !!.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
Goole, United Kingdom
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 61 helpful votes
“Happy Hour Every Hour :)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

We unfortunately did not visit Legends Bar from the start of our stay but once we found it we returned many times. Happy hour every hour is great when alcohol is so expensive everywhere. Very friendly and polite staff who seem genuinely pleased to see you when you return.

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Cheap cocktails - nice bar! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

Very good place to have a cocktail after dinner or a good place to start a night out with very cheap drinks! It is right in the center!

London, United Kingdom
“excellent music and atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014

Apart from friendly staff great service and brilliant music they do the best homemade chips in Samui. Also the cheapest pint on the island. Great fun and great value!

england
“Best cocktails”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

Have been meaning to come here since hearing good reports but we came here today after being caught in a storm and the staff were amazing looking after us with paper towels to dry us off and giving us the best cocktails we have had so far on the island,the feeling at this place is relaxed,friendly and nothing is to much trouble.
Thankyou for looking after us and we will be back again and again for the rest of our stay
Very reasonable prices for quality drinks

Visited June 2014