“Happy hour all day”
Review of Legends Bar

Legends Bar
Ranked #2 of 11 Nightlife in Chaweng
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Found this bar first up after our flight from Uk, was met by the friendly Ann, ( straight away yes Falang name loll)her and the staff work really hard, the amount of people from our hotel who went in there was unreal. It was a little Oasis especially the ice cold Magners. Usually started here for pre dinner drinks and usually dropped in on way back to room for a nightcap, thank you we loved it

All reviews
"relaxed atmosphere"
in 8 reviews
"few beers"

Reviewed 18 July 2014

Been coming to Samui, since 2006 and in that time have only missed one year of being there. The last time was 3weeks ago and boy are we missing it!! It is our second home!! We always goto Legends for a drink having been out for dinner. The staff, atmosphere and music is fantastic..... the cocktail prices are not bad either with it being happy hour all day!! Keep up the great work Legends and hopefully see you again next year!!!

Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

I ve been there to drink cocktails and get drunk before my ride in the executive massage area of chaweng. I must say it worked.
The drinks are ok, I ve drunk ginTonic and longisland. Good.

The interior design is tacky and cheesy but you dont care after a couple of drinks

After all a good place to drink
Good memories
Worth a visit

andylegends, Owner at Legends Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2014

It sounds to me like this reviewer seems to know more about getting drunk than appreciating the whole concept of a theme bar ! Whilst I thank them for the comment that the bar is a good place to drink, I along with a great many of regulars I have shown this review to , take offence to the description of the décor as " cheesy and tacky". Hundreds of customers each week take photos and pose for pictures alongside the memorabilia that pays homage to the great rock n roll artists from the past .Concert posters and genuine tickets framed, collected over the years adorn the walls indeed collectors of such items have made hard cash offers for many of the rarer items on display. To drink at a music themed bar and describe such décor as "cheesy and tacky " is rather like visiting a museum and complaining that the exhibits are too old ! Sounds to me like this particular customer had one too many gin and tonics before he left for the "massage parlours" I assume these bordellos had décor more to his taste - tacky indeed !
I can assure everyone the only thing cheesy at Legends are the "cheesy chips" on our bar snack menu !!.

Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

We unfortunately did not visit Legends Bar from the start of our stay but once we found it we returned many times. Happy hour every hour is great when alcohol is so expensive everywhere. Very friendly and polite staff who seem genuinely pleased to see you when you return.